Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullshido must be cleansed!

You guiz,

I noticed that lately there are a lot of fucktards, mouthboxers, degenerates and even freeky deeky TKD practisioners on Bullshido.
    I suggest it's time to drop the veil and show our real faces!
    No more tkd/karate/wc/aikido and such allowed!
    I suggest the following: Only people who practise the following styles are to be taken seriously on bullshido: BJJ, Muay thai, KSkarate,Judo,kickboxing,boxing,mma,sambo.

Phrost and his cleansing team will send emails with an agreement option which states that all styles that have good delivery systems and that train alive will be accepted as the only norm.
    Those who fail to respond or respond negative will get a mark next to their handlename so they are easy to recognise for the rest for us, let's say we use a blue star.
    The members with a blue star are not to be taken seriously and should be ignored when they post on threads, they're also excluded from the coolest subforums and threads, and links dont open to them.

So what do you guiz say?
    No more street vs sport!
    No more my sensei fought in teh kumite!
    No more you lack honour and respect!
    No more...chi!

Who's with me?

Originally posted by Lebell
    You guiz,

I noticed that lately there are a lot of fucktards, mouthboxers, degenerates and even freeky deeky TKD practisioners on Bullshido.
    I suggest the following: Only people who practise the following styles are to be taken seriously on bullshido: BJJ, Muay thai, KSkarate,Judo,kickboxing,boxing,mma,sambo.

Phrost and his cleansing team will send emails with an agreement option which states that all styles that have good delivery systems and that train alive will be accepted as the only norm.
    Those who fail to respond or respond negative will get a mark next to their handlename so they are easy to recognise for the rest for us, let's say we use a blue star.
    The members with a blue star are not to be taken seriously and should be ignored when they post on threads, they're also excluded from the coolest subforums and threads, and links dont open to them.

So what do you guiz say?
    No more street vs sport!
    No more...chi!

Who's with me?
    Excellent plan . . . meinen Herr

Edit: Phew. When I first opened it, I thought you were selling Colonblow

Comment

Me wearing one of these?

Interesting nonetheless.

Comment

Well, I am also doing the Judo, thereby I avoid the blue star :bootyshak,plus the blue start is a little bit morbid don't you think, or is it just me as a "responsible" German who sees some similarities here?
        Edit: people already beat me to it.

Comment

Hrm. How about 'fuck your mother'?

Maybe instead we should be eliminating all the useless posters who make 5 threads in one day that have no real merit worth a debate.

Freakin dutch...

Comment

First of all you forgot wrestling.

Secondly, this is fucking retarded.

Comment

Sounds like Lebell bought Pogroms for Dummies.
              Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell
                You guiz,

So what do you guiz say?
                No more street vs sport!
                No more...chi!

Who's with me?

ooo.. your finaly going to take me seriously then? :eusa_ange

Comment

I propose that all those who take anything on the net seriously staple the blue star to their forehead. If staples are not available, thumb tacks may be used.

Comment

I can't wait to have a blue star and a fist next to my name.

Comment

PS: Lebell are the blue stars supposed to flee and found their own forum next to/within an other forum which they will fight until the end of days?

Comment

this is a very good idea!
                        we've suffered too long from those people.
                        The weak must be taken from the midst of the strong!

( as the blue star goes, i was thinking of maybe something like patrick from spongebob, cos he's dumb and such)

Comment

Originally posted by Bill D
                          I can't wait to have a blue star and a fist next to my name.
                          How about a fist in the brown star?

Sorry, Lebell's threads require you to leave any semblance of rational posting at the door.

Comment

plus his reading comprehension skills suck because he included Kyokushin in the "good styles"

Comment

kks karate is definately no bullshit.
                              now shut up or ill tell mr. Gordeau, he doesnt live to far from my place.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X