3 cops running from 1 drunk man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 cops running from 1 drunk man

just found this, hopefully hasn't been posted before. it's a good example of how people behave when they are outnumbered/intimidated:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44n7FlcnHro

the 3 cops were pretty intimidated by this guy. seems like they didn't think they'd be able to handle him and wanted to hold off until they got backup. the drunk knew they weren't going to stop him, so he felt that doing a king kong impersonation was exactly the best way to behave.

when the drunk felt that he was on the losing end, he ran. which makes him no braver than the cops. in this whole video, everyone only did what they felt they could get away with, which is how people usually act.

i do think that the first 3 cops could have taken the drunk out though. they worked terribly as a team. one of the main mistakes was letting the guy single out one of them at a time. they allowed him to get into a 1 on 1 situation with them so many times.

it wasn't until there were 6 cops that they finally attacked from the front and back at the same time. once he couldn't see where the blows were coming from he freaked.

very inefficient and a poor showing on behalf of the police.

wow, terrible music.

even more terrible police music.

Drunk guy is lucky he wasn't in America...lol

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
    I agree with moosey

Comment

were is this? the police men looks so small compared to the drunk guy.

Comment

Originally posted by 3moose1
        Drunk guy is lucky he wasn't in America...lol
        True. The cops I know would've just tazed him and been done with it.
        Last edited by mrm1775; 7/14/2008 4:03am, .
        I'm not giving you my opinion, I'm telling you how it is.
        Can't decide which evil black rifle to buy? My thoughts.

Comment

WTF hap[pened to teamwork?????

Comment

so do those guys not have guns or what?

Comment

It was in Spain. Cops aren't allowed to use firearms unless their lifes or lifes of innocent bystanders/victims are in serious danger, and tazers are not usual equipement for this LE agency (Guardia Civil).

In this case it was only a drunktard. We don't shoot down drunktards here, otherwise we'll soon run out of english tourists.

And yes, the LEO are poorly trained.
              Last edited by DCS; 7/14/2008 5:48am, .

Comment

I thought the Spanish police is trained in Hapkido, shouldn't they be able to beat the shit out of the guy? Or is this prove that Hapkido does not work?
                Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

Schools I trained at:
                Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
                Renzo Gracie NYC
                New York Combat Sambo

Comment

Originally posted by f4n4n
                  I thought the Spanish police is trained in Hapkido
                  The official LE defensive tactics curriculum is based in Judo/JJJ.

YouTube - DEFENSA PERSONAL POLICIAL MOSSOS D´ESQUADRA

Comment

thats terrible, what a bunch of cowards. trust me 3 guys working together can take down just about anybody. one on each arm, third guy tackles the legs or whatever they need him to do. I do that all the time when im working. even two guys working together usually can contain a situation like that.

Comment

I don't want to bet on it but for example at 0:35 this is a typical Hapkido restraint move (hand pulled towards the elbow) and I have only seen it in Hapkido and not in JJJ (which I train coincidently) same for 2:12 pushing the back of the hand to the ground using the elbow, typical Hapkido move.
                      On the other hand there a lot of moves from JJJ I haven't seen in Hapkido.

My spanish is not that good(I don't speak it at all to be honest) but you could check for "bang" (name of the guy) and Hapkido in Spain, he is supposed to be well known and teach the police forces in Hapkido.
                      Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

Schools I trained at:
                      Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
                      Renzo Gracie NYC
                      New York Combat Sambo

Comment

Number of times the drunk concentrated on only one officer, when the other two could have gotten position on him and taken him down: countless.

Value of this vid to LEO trainees, on how NOT to deal with situations like this: priceless.

Comment

What a bunch of cowards. They deserved to get slapped around. Jackasses. Also, who would volunteer to be a cop somewhere where you can't at list zap a dude with a taser?

Comment

The cops were a combination of scrawny and portly middle aged men with shit-all skills and this guy is well built and towers over them.

Comment

So are Spanish police not even armed with mace? It took them over 5 minutes to bust out the night sticks.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X