Final Challenge: Lawerence:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Challenge: Lawerence:

Posts will be deleted if they have nothing to do with this. You've finally crossed the line. You want to make fun of me that's fine. When you include a 5 year old child in your comedy you've crossed the line. Last week of August. Unarmed combat, no rules my gym Santa Barbara the weekend of August 28th.
    Last edited by Omega; 7/13/2008 3:14pm, .

Fucking eh, finally.

Comment

Where did they make fun of a 5 year old child? Who's 5 year old child was it?

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
      http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
      3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
      I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
      That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
      Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
      I agree with moosey

Comment

Keep out of this woman. They support a forum that just exploited using a 5 year old child. He's included.

Comment

I like this new, angry omega.

But seriously, what happened? Story, plz.

I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
          I agree with moosey

Comment

http://realbullshido.blogspot.com/

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

17 second mark

Comment

Oh.

I remember watching that (i saw the video on youtube a while back) and thinking...

Omega is going to get pissed...

I agree with moosey

Comment

Maybe ask Toby/Angry_Spastic what he knows about them.
                He seems to turn up on there an awful lot.

http://realbullshido.blogspot.com/20...nsen-said.html
                Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

Now that nut grabbing and eye gouges are allowed, I wonder if any of those loud mouthed idiots would step up, I doubt it. Omega's gym doesn't have lava pits and needles lying around, so it won't simulate teh str33t.

Comment

We'll do it in the parking lot. I'll pick up the mats. We'll fight on the rug, cement, wood floor I'm not fucking around.

Comment

Omega - your heart is in the right place but this is the internet and as soon as anyone posts a picture or a video, you're exposing yourself to it being manipulated in this way. Also, you know the cowards won't show.

(LOL, Johnny Utah, MrBG and RockApe are in that vid too!!!!!!!)
                      "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

I don't care about being put in a video. I care that they chose to use a video of a five year old that has nothing to do with this. I'm an adult I can handle a bit of harassment bringing a kid into this is bullshit. Two of these fuckers live in California, there is no excuse.

Comment

Well, congratulations. You guys have finally decided to hide behind children.

Once Omega beats you up for being dummies, can we have your school's placard that hangs above the door?

Comment

I always figured that blog was made by somebody who posts here.

Comment

Originally posted by Domite
                              I always figured that blog was made by somebody who posts here.
                              I am pretty sure that site is another ACA trolljob.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X