Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I said I wouldn't knock Aikido until I tried it. Well, I tried it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go ahead and flame me, but I've found Aikido kinda like hot sauce. By itself it kind of sucks, but if you mix it with other styles it can be pretty nice. A lot of it has to do with torquing the arm/wrist until it breaks which is always pretty damn nice to have. While I agree a lot of the shit aikido has in it is somewhat impractical there are a few decent techniques that work pretty well.

I suggest people look into it as a support style. It compliments just about everything pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by CountFrapula View Post
      Go ahead and flame me, but I've found white girls kinda like hot sauce. By theirselves they kind of suck, but if you mix it with other races they can be pretty nice. A lot of it has to do with unprotected interracial sex which is always pretty damn nice to have. While I agree a lot of the shit white girls have, it is somewhat impractical there are a few decent ones that suck pretty well.

I suggest people look into it as a support option. It compliments just about every threesome pretty well.
      yes i fully agree.

Comment

Originally posted by CountFrapula View Post
        ... A lot of it has to do with torquing the arm/wrist until it breaks...
        Oh my god.

But, there is a bright side ;
        Originally posted by Burningman View Post
        ... The instructors at the Dojo i joined seems to be nice middle aged guys who gets off with teenage girls ...
        Where is this Dojo?

Comment

yah homie Aikido sucks i went to a dojo a long time ago n it was just dumb i dont need to say anything u sumed it up but then i got into Boxing and now gettin into Kick Boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Grindio View Post
            yah homie Aikido sucks i went to a dojo a long time ago n it was just dumb i dont need to say anything u sumed it up but then i got into Boxing and now gettin into Kick Boxing
            It seems to have rubbed off on you

Comment

The instructors at the Dojo i joined seems to be nice middle aged guys who gets off with teenage girls kuo tao ing to them all freaking night long. Honest to god I have not kuo tao so much in my life.
              I tried to Google kuo tao, but frankly, I don't care what it is as long as teenaged girls are involved.

And this homie Aikido, I'm down with it if it's representing in the hood. Especially the chocolate thunder.

Comment

it means to bow down. Trust me, you wouldnt want to touch them even w gloves on.

Comment

yah cuz u can nvr get enuff hits to the head amirite?

Comment

it means to bow down
                    Not in Nihongo it doesn't.

Fuckwit.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                      yah cuz u can nvr get enuff hits to the head amirite?
                      its not that i like gettin hit in the head but its part of it n if u get pretty good at it n learn good defence then u dont get hit so much..... it has good aliveness as they say just like BJJ ya know

Comment

its not that i like gettin hit in the head but its part of it n if u get pretty good at it n learn good defence then u dont get hit so much..... it has good aliveness as they say just like BJJ ya know
                        ya i know whadya mean cus i always traned the box and the bjj and it like the same also for judo with slamming heads on mats right

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                          ya i know whadya mean cus i always traned the box and the bjj and it like the same also for judo with slamming heads on mats right
                          shut up, u sarcastic bastard XD

Comment

missing posts http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...94#post2950494

Comment

Aikido is for pussies.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X