Cool idea: Bullshido Talkshow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool idea: Bullshido Talkshow

hai Guiz, why dont we all get a skype account and start a Bullshido e-phone network.
    We can do cool stuff like who has the manliest voice or who seems most sexy.
    We can also talk about ma's or just talk about our gf's and who we made pregnant over the weekends.

no i DO have friends in real life so no stoopit comments pleez.

bai.

We all do that anyway.

it's called "The No Lebells Club".

You'd love it... oh, wait...
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

Since it's "The No Lebells Club", we're allowed to have one, right? I guess the only Lebell we're letting in is Gene Lebell.
      Don Frye doesn't like Sun Chips.

Comment

Yes. That's covered by the dual "Genes only" and "Pink gis are acceptable" Amendments of August 07.
        Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

And what?
          We all speak incoherently?

Comment

Sounds too vierd for me.

Comment

The first rule is not to talk about the no Lebells club.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Utah
                And what?
                We all speak incoherently?
                uh... you... uh...like...uhh.. totally...uhhh... do... anyway, dude.

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by sochin101
                  uh... you... uh...like...uhh.. totally...uhhh... do... anyway, dude.
                  pleeze mai frend. that speek iz just vierd.

Comment

So it would be just like this forum, but without the ability to post pics of rotties when discussions turn to crap?

Comment

Originally posted by CodosDePiedra
                      post pics of rotties
                      well what's stopping you?

the minute his Dutch fingers touched keyboard, this discussion was destined for crap.

Comment

Doing an internet talk show is actually a pretty good idea. I'm sure it would be funny as hell also we would be able to have serious discussions about martial arts. You would have people calling in.

It could be great.

Comment

How about the "Bullshido Challange Match of the Week" where a different Bullshido member would be standing around in an empty gym after being trolled by the ACA?

"Lebell's Word Scramble Fun Time Happy Show!!" where contestants take a box of Alpha-Bits cereal, dump out the contents and see what random letters contain more sense then the average Lebell post.

Comment

How about the "Bullshido Challange Match of the Week" where a different Bullshido member would be standing around in an empty gym after being trolled by the ACA?
                            Oooh, I like this.

But I think we should do a sex and coke party instead.

(No pepsi)
                            Originally posted by Goju - joe
                            being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

Cold, bro, cold.
                              Mind you, even after I put the red flags out, Progressive Arts still managed it.

"Lebell's Word Scramble Fun Time Happy Show!!" where contestants take a box of Alpha-Bits cereal, dump out the contents and see what random letters contain more sense then the average Lebell post.
                              Johnny Aardvarks "I have 'h e e r u e g w v e e e n l o l x f v e e l e z d a m'
                              Lebell " hai giuyze, i used to live there. isn';t that veeeerd?"

Gandhi

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X