Bullshido the Movie, Also "Foot Fist Way"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullshido the Movie, Also "Foot Fist Way"

This is going to be the funniest damn movie ever. Hopefully. This is the embodiment of Bullshido in cinematic form.

I really hope it doesn't suck.

YouTube - The Foot Fist Way Trailer (Adult Trailer 'R' rated MPAA)

it's like someone has been stalking me - i feel like Jim Carrey in the True Man Show

violated but satisfied

Comment

Originally posted by doninha
      This is going to be the funniest damn movie ever. Hopefully. This is the embodiment of Bullshido in cinematic form.

I really hope it doesn't suck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JQVul-k7Bc
      wasnt the synopsis/script for this posted like a year ago?
      i can remember someone posting a similar script on here asking if people would like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell
        wasnt the synopsis/script for this posted like a year ago?
        i can remember someone posting a similar script on here asking if people would like it.

no way that steaming pile of crap has a script !

i thought it way a mockumentry, i'm sure mike moore is in the background in a few shots

Comment

Has this not been released yet? There's been marketing for it for ages now.

Comment

It's out in some areas ... including here.

Comment

I'm sure there is already a thread on this...
              Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??.........................​My work here is done.

Comment

Here's a link to a review, looks fairly entertaining!

http://www.filmthreat.com/index.php?...eviews&Id=8391
                "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the shit out of you.
                And when the shit's been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

Comment

Holy shit, this is the 5th thread in the last few months about this movie. Does anyone use the search function anymore?

Anyway, yes it is out and no, it got terrible reviews. The critics didn't find it funny at all.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X