Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions on training a cutlass (Deported from the Armory)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All ready gone by.

Comment

Originally posted by Errant108
      All ready gone by.
      To go is to return.

So we return to the cutlass.

Cake, with rich chocolate filling and light coffee icing with chopped hazelnuts.

This must be cut with something.

A cutlass, perhaps?

Comment

*points to the ground*

Comment

you guiz shor iz intereztin'

Comment

Originally posted by Errant108
            All ready gone by.
            Naturally. Also of note is the acknowledgement that we don't get and never will have an ENDLESS SUPPLY of "now"-something some people in the life extension movement don't get.

As in, you'll have achieved biological immortality and then an accident in 25000AD blasts you to ash-no more you.
            What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
            http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Comment

^fail

Comment

^ fail, but to be fair possibly only because I'm discussing a social movement most people aren't familiar with, including Errant.
                What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
                http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Comment

^grasping at death like egg slipping out of the yolk shell.

Comment

can we get this thread removed from the armory?

Comment

^Agreed.

Comment

Obviously you need to start with the correct stance. Here's an example:

And make sure your swings are focused by yelling "YARRR".

Comment

^forgot the rum.

Comment

I lived in the Caribbean for 3 years. Fuck rum.

Comment

at least you've got your signature bottle of steroids.

Comment

I only wish GNC had store brand steroids!

Spoiler:
                                It's glutamine.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X