X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The crappest blog you'll ever read

Blog of a pubescent kung fu dork, Lawrence

Dear Rudy.

Thank you for the training video. The monkey pole technixes are a bit unrealistic are you sure your pole is that long? Mine is far too short to effect those maneuvers on my own, maybe I can have a go with yours when I next visit?

In the mean time I shall have to make do with solo practice in my back yard. The lady next door keeps laughing at me every time I get my pole out in the garden. She must be a lezzie hehe.

I posted that hate mail to the enemy @ bullshido you directed me to. You can post it on your site and say you got it from me that would be sooooo cool. Tonight I am going to add some cool stuff to my blog like a forum tag for Tom Kagan saying fat retard hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha hahahaha hahahahahahhahaha hahhahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahhaha hahahahahahaha hahahhahahahahhaha hahahahaha hahahahahhahahahahhaha hahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahhaha hahahahahah ahahahahhahahahahhaha hahahahahahahahahah hahahahahhaha hahahahahahahahahahh ahahahahhaha that would be so funny I hope he'll cry. Bo Ho yeah like if you fought he in a kung fu fight lol. You should challenge Omega he sucks too.

WTF is a Crappest?
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Comment

whats with little boys and their fixation on eachothers monkey poles?

Comment

Well, this sucks.
        Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
        Bhagavad Gita 11:32

Comment

not my fault you don't get it it's not so funny when you have to explain all the in-jokes. Try this http://realbullshido.blogspot.com/

Comment

In jokes blow.

Comment

Rudy is a Kung Fu Sifu of Monkey Kung fu

Monkey pole is a famous set for monkey kung fu. It is very gay

The Real Bull Den blog is by Rudy's pen name Lawrence Goldstein

The Real Bull Den blog is against us

The real Bull Den Blog hates Tom Kagan

The Real Bull Den Blog awards its own bullshido tags http://realbullshido.blogspot.com/20...hido-tags.html

I am not funny
              Last edited by wozzup; 6/24/2008 9:30pm, .

Comment

So.......... Who wants a body massage?
                Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by wozzup
                  Rudy is a Kung Fu Sifu of Monkey Kung fu

Monkey pole is a famous set for monkey kung fu. It is very gay

The Real Bull Den blog is by Rudy's pen name Lawrence Goldstein

The Real Bull Den blog is against us

The real Bull Den Blog hates Tom Kagan

The Real Bull Den Blog awards its own bullshido tags http://realbullshido.blogspot.com/20...hido-tags.html

I am not funny
                  We know. And we know you're not funny.

Now shut up.
                  Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment
                    ya, plox

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
                    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                    Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                    I agree with moosey

Comment

Is that some kind of code for punching someone in the body repeatedly?

Or are you just trying to pick up?

Comment

Mr. Body Massage Machine. GO!
                        Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by wozzup
                          not my fault you don't get it it's not so funny when you have to explain all the in-jokes. Try this http://realbullshido.blogspot.com/
                          My initial reaction to this site was a feeling that it was a vast waste of effort. The site seems to attack Bullshido members individually, but Bullshido is based on the simple philosophy that real life effectiveness, or its most reasonable approximation, is the best measurement of a martial art. Nothing I found on realbullshido.blogspot.com challenges that philosophy. Attacking Bullshido members is ultimately useless, because truth spoken by anyone, of any caliber, is still truth.

Comment

Mr. Body Massage Machine. GO!
                            were you being serious about the back rub?

because you can coem to teh Detrizzle Throwdizzle

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                            http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                            3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
                            I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                            That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                            Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                            I agree with moosey

Comment

Originally posted by bjjgame
                              My initial reaction to this site was a feeling that it was a vast waste of effort. The site seems to attack Bullshido members individually, but Bullshido is based on the simple philosophy that real life effectiveness, or its most reasonable approximation, is the best measurement of a martial art. Nothing I found on realbullshido.blogspot.com challenges that philosophy. Attacking Bullshido members is ultimately useless, because truth spoken by anyone, of any caliber, is still truth.
                              I had the same though. This blog seems like someone' s huge waste of time. The only time it does make accusations at Bullshido as a whole is for minor stuff like belt ranks. I can't imagine why someone would go through this much effort. Pretty fucking pathetic.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X