Good threads in YMAS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good threads in YMAS?

So why arent there any good threads on YMAS anymore?
    Post your ideas for good threads in this good thread thread and let's try to lift up the comedy level of ymas!

parking lot!!eleven!!

Pot VS Kettle: Black, or Lebell's Revenge
    Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
    Bhagavad Gita 11:32

Comment

I think we need more drama threads of BS regulars embarrassing incompetent Kung Fu masters, more newbs starting Buj threads and another thread or two about Dave being ugly.
      " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Comment

....captions of disaster?

Comment

Needs more cowbell (Lebell rhymes with cowbell?!)

Comment

More Sifu Rudy threads?

Comment

I think we need more people making crappy threads about how much crappy threads are crap.
              Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
              Bhagavad Gita 11:32

Comment

Originally posted by Kempo Chris
                More Sifu Rudy threads?
                No hopefully that will die down for a minute. Kat and Rudy apparently settled their differences.

Comment

I generally judge a good thread by this fact alone:

if Lebell's name ISN'T directly under the title, odds are it is a good thread.

Comment

moar (martial art #1) vs (martial art #2)

...wow, I mean they never get old
                    In summation your argument denotes a lack of intellectual honesty on your part. It is my contention that this matter would best be solved with fisticuffs. I believe I will be victorious in this regard.

Comment

Personally, I'm looking forward to: WOULD MEGGATRONE HAV BEETEN OPMITUS PRYME IF MEGGATRON NEW BJJ? POAST URE OPPINYONS.
                      Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

Brings new meaning to the term "Grappling with a Gun"

Comment

Mr Mad Guy, sir, are you grappling with your gun right now?
                          Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by sochin101
                            Mr Mad Guy, sir, are you grappling with your gun right now?
                            a better question would be "When isn't mr bad guy grappling with his gun?"

Sex addicts...its a disease. He might as well change his name to Denny (someone get the pop culture reference...)

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                            http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                            3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
                            I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                            That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                            Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                            I agree with moosey

Comment

How about vids of some good Dutch on Dutch violence? Those are always entertaining.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X