Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sport Science on FSN.......... Little Iffy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sport Science on FSN.......... Little Iffy?

Anybody here catch an episode of Sport Science on FSN? ( http://msn.foxsports.com/sportscience )

To me, it seems a lot like Fight Science, and a lot of the episodes that I've seen delt with combat sports at some point. Rampage Jackson, among other mixed martial artists, was featured prominently in several episodes; according to the "scientists" on the show, he's the hardest puncher in all of professional sports (They say he hits harder than heavyweight boxers and that mixed martial artists are the hardest punchers in the world), and that a Rampage Powerslam produces the hardest impact in all of sports.

I'm not saying anything bad about Rampage in all of this, but it's pretty obvious that the show's trying to appeal to the XTREME crowd or whatever the fuck it's called. Rampage hits mind-blowingly hard, but he's using the same techniques boxers are; it's like when Bas Rutten kicked harder than the kickboxer on Fight Science, and the team said it was because he did it "MMA style" or some shit.
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X