X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rudy vs. Kung Fu Panda

This site:
    http://kungfupanda.mcdonalds.com/KFP/#youkungfu
    has amused me for the last hour or so and allows you to upload any photo and have the person "spar" with Po, the Kung Fu Panda.

Here's mine of Rudy:
    http://www.kungfupanda.mcdonalds.com...2595#youkungfu

After it runs through, click the "Send to a Friend" link and post the e-mailed link here.

Alright you crazy bastards, let's have some.

I read about this movie several years ago in Black Belt magazine and have been dreading its arrival since then. It's like........... It wouldn't be so bad if an animated kung-fu movie starring Jack Black popped up without me knowing about it beforehand. But it's just the waiting and dreading that's so painful.
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

It's really not that bad, as far as Kung Fu/Wu Xia films go.

I'm sure plenty of people here will hate it, 'cause it's not just thigh kicks and double-legs.

Comment

I've seen it twice.

Comment

I loved it. Pandas rule.
          Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
          "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

Yeah, it was surprisingly decent. I'd pay to see it again.

Comment

Well, I look like a cockhead now.

Yeah, I fuckin' loved it as well. Probably my second favorite Computer Animated film ever.

Comment

Whoa, Omega approves of the Panda? I suppose that means I can see the movie without qualifying as a bitch.

Not that seeing the movie will keep me from qualifying as a bitch. Oh no, it'll take more than a panda to do that.

Comment

I was sure I was going to hate the movie just because of Jack Black, but he ended up doing a pretty good job. Didn't think he had it in him.

Comment

I think this movie is out here in about 3 days. My other (better) half wanted to see it so I guess I'll be taking her. To be honest though it looks like it'll be an enjoyable watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Panda
                      I was sure I was going to hate the movie just because of Jack Black, but he ended up doing a pretty good job. Didn't think he had it in him.
                      for a happy panda you are an angry motherfucker.

this panda shit is starting to creep me out...

Comment

Thought it was great. Way better than Forbidden Kingdom.
                        安氏八极拳学生

Comment

I saw the movie with my kid and the rest of his kung fu class, and I missed the part where the leopard became a bad guy, because my Sifu answered his FUCKING CELL PHONE DURING THE FUCKING MOVIE.

Other than that I liked it. Almost as good as The Incredibles.

Comment

Originally posted by tharuz
                            for a happy panda you are an angry motherfucker.
                            "Dissociative Identity Panda" didn't have the same ring to it.

Comment

the panda reminds me of,er, mmmh, er, nevermind.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X