• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the Bruce Lee funeral

ymas pls

Also watch your rep drop.

Comment

I really like this site, but I wish that they would separate the forums into different categories and clearly label them as such. They could even have a page that lists them all and what each forum section is about. ....Wait a minute......They did do that!

Comment

pro tip: discussion of actors doesn't go in the competition forum.

Comment

You mean to say that they took this long to hold a funeral for an actor who died decades ago?

Jesus christ, I hope they kept him on ice.
          Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
          Bhagavad Gita 11:32

Comment

Originally posted by motaz
            i really dont know the right place to put my posts
            srry
            You should try reading the forum descriptions, plus the FAQs that tend to be stickied in each of them. Often, they'll point you in the right direction.

Comment

I've always thought there was something a little macabre about watching somebody's funeral on tape (for the purposes of 'entertainment'), but hey, that's just me.

That said, John Cleese's eulogy at Graham Chapman's funeral (as well as the remaining Pythons singing 'Always Look On The Bright Side') rocked. That's exactly what I want when my time comes, after being crushed to death trying to scam free shit out of a vending machine.

P.S. Lurking for a bit helps with regard to where you should post what, but even the best of us make mistakes. In my defense, I didn't think my "Does Whacking Off Affect Training" thread was something James Randi would bother with and thus didn't belong in General Skepticism.

Comment

Originally posted by motaz
                i really dont know the right place to put my posts
                srry
                welcome to bullshido, now pleez die.

bai.

Comment

HOLY SHIT BRUCE LEE IS DEAD!!!!

OH THE HUMANITY!

Comment

You think posting Bruce Lee's funeral is gonna earn some respect here?

Seriously, what kind of left over nutscraping of a testicular cancer post-op survivor are you?

Comment

When's His Funeral??

I Want To Send Flowers!!!

Comment

I think the OP did a lot of lurking and found the respect and admiration we have for the man, which he tried to it contribute to by creating this thread.

Comment

I killed him

Comment

Post your best case-mod pics:

Comment

Did you personally mod those cases, Virus? If so, that's some awesome craftsmanship... my hat goes off to you, my good man! You don't want to know what I'd do for a case like the Japanese-style one in the middle.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X