No announcement yet.

greatest martial arts comic ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed by what? I have a low opinion of Japanese pop culture in general.

You like video game manga.

Comment

I like video games, so by extension I can enjoy the manga version. Plus the japanese have put out several good martial art comics. If you include more serious titles shamo or tough would be excellent examples of mma comics.

Comment

So you're the otaku. Which automatically means you have poor taste.

Comment

I'm a casual reader, I don't buy any of these things just whatever is posted online.

Comment

So basically you can just shut the fuck up then.

Comment

I want more death note.

I want a version with 6 kiras running around, and one near.

Like, one day you see ryuk high/drunk on apples gambling with the shinigami, and he proposes a game.

they manage to convince/trick the shinigami king into having death notes to drop.

like a kira horse race.

you know, the kiras would have aliases, and they would be trying to take down the other kiras.

the kiras would be con artists, executives, cult leaders, MENSA(high IQ society or whatever) members, normal people, martial artists etc.

there would be proxys too, and clues and shit.

Comment

Originally posted by moonwatcher
                I like video games, so by extension I can enjoy the manga version.
                Historically the video game to manga adaptations have been generally bad. Don't get me started on how they used to have the Garou Densetsu and
                SF linked a manga and manqua series. Udon has actually done a better job with SF than ANY Japanese SF manga (Ryu as Karate X!?!?!?!) I've ever read, and that goes back decades.

Plus the japanese have put out several good martial art comics. If you include more serious titles shamo or tough would be excellent examples of mma comics.
                Shamo has an Ichi feel to it. I did like the movie.
                TOUGH is one of my favorites since I started reading it as the start of Pancrase in Japan.

Also check out KARATE SHOUKOUSHI KOHINATA MINORU. You get Karate, Mauy Thai, BJJ, MMA and the deadliest art of all BRAZILIAN NIN-JUTSU (BNJ)
                ______
                Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                -Daniel Tosh

Comment

I wanna learn that.

Comment

Originally posted by Errant108
                    So basically you can just shut the fuck up then.
                    professional buddhist?

Comment

Yup. Wanna make something of it?

Comment

take it easy angry internet man

Comment

Aw, dude bro...can't you at least...try? You're making this way too easy...

Comment

Originally posted by Errant108
                            So you're the otaku. Which automatically means you have poor taste.
                            Fuck you, dawg. Fuck you and your holier than thou, high and mighty bullshit. I should smack you upside the head with my modern anime DVD collection.
                            Originally posted by Goju - joe
                            being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

shamo was great, the prison arc really changed ryo it was pretty awesome. I wonder what happened to his sister though.

Comment

Kids these days are so soft.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X