greatest martial arts comic ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Errant108
    As for sounding like Q-chan, I wasn't referring to the women in the manga, I was referring to the young lady I was reading them with. I have very fond memories of "Crying Freeman".

You are a scary man. ;)
    Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??.........................​My work here is done.

Comment

See? Why you gotta go casting aspersions on the fond memories of my youth?

Comment

Do you know that there's a Hajime no ippo game for the Wii? And that it kicks ass?

http://www.victoriousboxersrevolution.com

Comment

Originally posted by Odacon
          Do you know that there's a Hajime no ippo game for the Wii? And that it kicks ass?

http://www.victoriousboxersrevolution.com
          It got pretty awful reviews. It's a great idea though, I hope someone takes the concept and polishes it. It would be cool to have a boxing game where you could sort of "spar" semi-realistically with the AI.

Comment

Don't mind the reviews, it's brilliant, plus it knackers you out more than wii fit ever will.

Comment

Originally posted by Errant108
              As for sounding like Q-chan, I wasn't referring to the women in the manga, I was referring to the young lady I was reading them with. I have very fond memories of "Crying Freeman".
              Whoa! Pump the brake! Explain how this came to pass.
              Sumus extra manum tuam.

Comment

Explain what?

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Panda
                  It got pretty awful reviews. It's a great idea though, I hope someone takes the concept and polishes it. It would be cool to have a boxing game where you could sort of "spar" semi-realistically with the AI.
                  In my experience most VR-type boxing games fail because keeping your guard up is meaningless. Instead whenever your opponent throws a jab your only recourse is to do a gigantic bob. It can't be a small realistic bob, but it must be a huge one. To make matters worse they haven't implemented beating the opponent to the punch, so if you see the AI opponent winding up for a huge cartoon esque haymaker you can't just pop him twice in the nose with your jab. Finally, I've never seen a VR-type boxing game that lets you move around, so you're forced to stand there like an idiot without retreating, advancing, or attacking on angles.
                  Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Originally posted by syberia
                    I should also mention King of Hell.... It's Korean, and hilarious. Random, and not alot of big fight scenes, but it's alot of fun. Check it out if you like MA comedy genre.
                    YES! King Of Hell is a great series. I still need to get the other volumes though. I only have up to 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Demon Eyes
                      YES! King Of Hell is a great series. I still need to get the other volumes though. I only have up to 10.
                      yay for KoH love!! The art is just superb, my favorite right now.

You can buy up to vol 19 online i think.

i must seek them out myself.

Comment

I don't have enough of an attnetion span to read manga. I find the pictures distract me from the words and vice versa.

Also:

<----------------- Riza Hawkeye. Riza motherfucking Hawkeye.
                        Originally posted by Goju - joe
                        being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

Originally posted by The Question
                          I don't have enough of an attnetion span to read manga. I find the pictures distract me from the words and vice versa..
                          Yes, we know Q-chan. The pretty moving colours are much nicer to your brain than the words and still art. I do love animation, but i find manga very much enjoyable as well.

Also:

<----------------- Riza Hawkeye. Riza motherfucking Hawkeye
                          Yes, Riza is cool. FMA was a good series. Very different to the manga though, a whole other experience.

Comment

I like the street fighter and darkstalkers comics, udon did a pretty decent job with the illustrations.

Comment

*slaps moonwatcher*

Comment

errant is an otaku confirmed

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X