greatest martial arts comic ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Question
    I fucking loved that shit though. Although there was just a little too much fan service. Just a little.
    There is no such thing as too much fan service. Now go read Battle Club and Ikkitousen!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Baki rules and I will make sure to check out Tenjou Tenge

Comment

Originally posted by Gezere
        There is no such thing as too much fan service. Now go read Battle Club and Ikkitousen!
        QUOTED FOR TRUTH.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Spector
          I always thought of Baki's dad as the bastard child of Heihachi Mishima and Akuma.
          Thank you!

I always knew he looked like Akuma but I couldn't get my head around the other person he reminded me of.

Tenjou Tenge, saw the anime, but was disappointed because they basically rapped it for US release. And I'm talking about the DVD version to boot. Defiled...!!!

Still can get up the nerves to finish Grappler Baki though. I'm under the weather and I don't think my immune system can handle it.

Comment

Hajime no Ippo is by far the greatest.

And Yawara the Fashionable Judo Girl is good too.

Comment

Originally posted by WorldWarCheese
              Hajime no Ippo is by far the greatest.

And Yawara the Fashionable Judo Girl is good too.
              QFT! Hajime No Ippo is my favorite anime of all time.

Comment

Hajime no ippo is awesome, but its definitely a different category than baki or tenjo tenge with the over the top pwnage that occurs. baki's dad is a beast, whats with jack hanma (hammer) anyway? On a side note, ikkitousen had promise...but really it was pure fan service it was barely plot.

Comment

The greatest martial arts comic of all time is dragon ball z, you nerds.

Comment

dbz was entertaining....but all the arcs were exactly the same and were very predictable. The original dragon ball was nice though.

Comment

nah huh, you had the downfall of aristocracy, science, and religion in the main 3 arcs.

a very philosophycal quest, mind you.

Comment

This shit does not qualify as martial arts comics. The fact you think this shit is great just means your skull needs an enema.

The best martial arts comic is, was, and ever shall be Dragon Tiger Gate. The fact that you don't know this can only be attributed to the fact that you are an ignorant illiterate Japanophile.

Other great MA comics:

Jjang!!!
                        Legendary Couple
                        Four Constables
                        STORM RIDERS!!!

Comment

DragonBall Z joke: How many supersayains does it take to screw in a light bulb?

answer: One, but it takes 12 episodes to do it...

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                          http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                          3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
                          I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                          That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                          Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                          I agree with moosey

Comment

Originally posted by 3moose1
                            DragonBall Z joke: How many supersayains does it take to screw in a light bulb?

answer: One, but it takes 12 episodes to do it...
                            Nice one.

All I have are street fighter jokes.

Horrible pick up line:
                            People call me Ha Do Ken, because I am down right fierce.

then there's
                            You know you've been playing too much street fighter when you start wondering about M. Bison's sex life.

Comment

I heard M.Bison's fisting is shiny.

it illuminates the whole room, kind of like a human lamp.

Comment

Ryu and Ken were walking down the street, when Ryu fell down and hit his head on a light post. Ken laughs heartily and states, "Sucks to be ryu!"

Get it? Sucks to be you? Sucks to be ryu? Yea? Yea.

Also, the greatest martial arts comic is "My new technique is unstoppable".

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X