greatest martial arts comic ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

greatest martial arts comic ever

I`ve been reading this manga for a while, it goes by the name of tenjou tenge if you guys like absurd epic fighting then this is probably the comic for you.

you can read it online at this link
    http://www.onemanga.com/Tenjou_Tenge/

and a good example of the pwnage that occurs
    http://www.onemanga.com/Tenjou_Tenge/113/15/

enjoy

*disclaimer, its a tad violent and there is occasional nudity and blood

The part that really saddens, aside from this thread, is the fact that even though Baki the Grappler is on the very same website. You think Tenjou Tenge is the greatest martial arts comic ever.

edit. Read this manga for real ownage.http://www.onemanga.com/New_Grappler_Baki/196/02/
    Last edited by mrblackmagic; 6/13/2008 10:46am, .
    Sumus extra manum tuam.

Comment

It started to fuck up me computer when I opened it, flooding it with a million different little windows. Bastards!
      "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Originally posted by Squerlli
      And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry motherfucker... Budo monkeh.

Comment

Tenjho Tenge? You guys are some fucking noobs.

I had Bob Makihara in my avatar for a while.

I fucking loved that shit though. Although there was just a little too much fan service. Just a little.
        Originally posted by Goju - joe
        being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

Holy hell, I have been looking for Baki scans for the longest time... Best I've found before now is this: http://www.youtube.com/bionihc

Comment

baki is pretty sweet, I'm not gonna lie. But you have to admit the art is better in tenjo tenge. And the baki stuff is kinda borderline homo at times.

Comment

Tenjou Tenge. Great art. Standard over the top fighting. Story needs work. I'm sorry, but if more than HALF THE F'IN Series is a flashback, the author has problems.

Comment

The homo eroticism in Baki is pretty rampant alright.

Comment

I sat and watched the entire Baki series in 2 weekends and was less than impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost
                    I sat and watched the entire Baki series in 2 weekends and was less than impressed.
                    I don't know how you managed that. After watching the first 7 - 8 episodes, I figured it wouldn't turn out too well.
                    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

To its credit, it got MUCH better as it went on. Once the tournament started, it was good.

I was actually going to write up a review of it, but the damn show was all over the place and I couldn't get my head around it beyond pointing out "Dickson Tracy" in a wheelchair and how Baki's dad was basically supposed to be a giant, ginger Rambo sans guns.

Comment

I always thought of Baki's dad as the bastard child of Heihachi Mishima and Akuma.

Comment

Well my ungodly awesome avatars are all from Baki, "New Grappler Baki" and "Baki: Son of Ogre" to be precise (they continue on from the end of the original manga/anime)

Comment

Originally posted by Odacon
                            Well my ungodly awesome avatars are all from Baki, "New Grappler Baki" and "Baki: Son of Ogre" to be precise (they continue on from the end of the original manga/anime)
                            Yeah, I knew that shit was gay. Get some class, motherfucker.

Comment

Noobs I've been talking about Grappler Baki and TT here for years!!!!
                              ______
                              Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                              -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                              The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                              -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X