Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phrost's Mailbag of the Week (Moved from the Supporting Members Forum)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nathan McScary
    Meh, I never really saw the humor or appeal in replying to a thread and saying things like "go kill yourself" or "get cancer and die fag". It's one thing to tear someone a new asshole in terms of arguement, but not only are these comments a little too mean-spirited for my tastes, but they also seem really childish. Reminds me of all those kids who spend hours on youtube just randomly going to videos and saying stupid shit like that. It's lame.
    Exactly the point of this thread. Dude should have just ignored it instead of getting all "ZOMFG, my sister killed herself, this site is the suxorz!"

Just as lame as the offending post, IMO.

Trollshido excluded, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by 3moose1
      I do too.

I'm suprised you didn't pick up on me misspelling "grammatically"
      That's because I don't give a shit (most of the time).

Originally posted by 3moose1
      The...sad thing is, i re read my post to make sure i had no spelling errors...
      You didn't capitalize "I" and there should be at least a dash between "re" and "read" if you're going to write it like that. Just FYI.

Comment

Meh, I never really saw the humor or appeal in replying to a thread and saying things like "go kill yourself" or "get cancer and die fag". It's one thing to tear someone a new asshole in terms of arguement, but not only are these comments a little too mean-spirited for my tastes, but they also seem really childish. Reminds me of all those kids who spend hours on youtube just randomly going to videos and saying stupid shit like that. It's lame.
        Ask 3moose how old he is okay?

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake
          Ask 3moose how old he is okay?
          Very well.

3moose, how old are you?

Comment

[3moose1's voice]I just turned twelve and got my pubes![/3moose1's voice]

Comment

Heh, what a pussy.

I actually feel a bit offended by the fact that people try to exploit someone's (even imaginary) suicide to get emotional revenge over the net. You care for your loved ones so little that you'll actually go for such shameless exploitation of their deaths? How fucking stupid can you be?

Just pointing this out, since my brother really did hang himself, but I still feel it's OK to say "Go kill yourself, you fucking dimwit" on the net when you feel the urge to do so.

PS:

Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve
                Getting to what I think you are saying: Sorry, unless he moved from Vancouver, Canada to Kenbridge, Virgina (judging by what an IP check brought up), it's not the same guy.
                Aw, fuck me.
                Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Very well.

3moose, how old are you?
                  16, 17 in a month.

Originally posted by Razamataz
                  [unconcious desire to make love to small children, manifesting as me imitating a child]I just turned twelve and got my pubes![/unconcious desire to make love to small children, manifesting as me imitating a child]

I'm gonna tell chris hansen on you...

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                  http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                  3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
                  I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                  That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                  Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                  I agree with moosey

Comment

I'm betting D-MAN makes a new screen name and starts posting.

Comment

Yeah, I bet he likes to get abused or some other e-kinky shit like that.
                      Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X