Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phrost's Mailbag of the Week (Moved from the Supporting Members Forum)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phrost's Mailbag of the Week (Moved from the Supporting Members Forum)

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td width="143"> </td> <td align="right"> Neal Fletcher <[email protected]> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <hr> Re: Welcome to No BS Martial Arts!
    4 messages <hr> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td> dylan mullins <[email protected]> </td> <td align="right"> Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 10:03 PM </td></tr><tr> <td colspan="2"> To: No BS Martial Arts <[email protected]>
    </td></tr><tr> <td colspan="2"> <table border="0" cellpadding="12" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td> uhh yea hey i thought this would be a great place to go but you have nothing but dicks there. i posted a thread 10 minutes ago and i already had about 6 different go kill yourselves. you should really teach your 5 year kids to not talk shit over the internet and get control over them. and im definitely not going back to the site. why is there no site where if someone has something bad everyone tells them to go die or something. but seriously how about you block people like that before someone finds them hiding behind there little fucking computers and teaches them a lesson about talking shit. if you cant back it up then dont do it. and no i rarely get on the computer and i actually have a 7-2 or 3 job and at 4:30 i go to the gym till 6:30 and then to training with my friends and fighting for small promotions. TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR PEOPLE OVER THERE ON WHATEVER STUPID FUCKING SITE YOU HAVE!!!!!

No BS Martial Arts <[email protected]> wrote:
    Dear D-MAN,

Thanks for registering at No BS Martial Arts! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

All the best,
    No BS Martial Arts

</td></tr></tbody></table> </td></tr></tbody></table> <hr> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td> [email protected] <[email protected]> </td> <td align="right"> Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 10:57 PM </td></tr><tr> <td colspan="2">
    </td></tr><tr> <td colspan="2"> <table border="0" cellpadding="12" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td>
    Heya,

Did you post the thread in
    Newbietown?
    Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
    [Quoted text hidden]
    </td></tr></tbody></table> </td></tr></tbody></table> <hr>
    <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>
    </td> <td align="right"> Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 12:04 AM </td></tr><tr> <td colspan="2"> To: [email protected]
    </td></tr><tr> <td colspan="2"> <table border="0" cellpadding="12" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td> no. and just a thought that has to be the stupidest idea ever. newbietown. lol that freakin hilarious.

[email protected] wrote:

Heya,

Did you post the thread in
    Newbietown?

-----Original Message-----

Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 20:03:08
    To:No BS Martial Arts
    Subject: Re: Welcome to No BS Martial Arts!

uhh yea hey i thought this would be a great place to go but you have nothing but dicks there. i posted a thread 10 minutes ago and i already had about 6 different go kill yourselves. you should really teach your 5 year kids to not talk shit over the internet and get control over them. and im definitely not going back to the site. why is there no site where if someone has something bad everyone tells them to go die or something. but seriously how about you block people like that before someone finds them hiding behind there little fucking computers and teaches them a lesson about talking shit. if you cant back it up then dont do it. and no i rarely get on the computer and i actually have a 7-2 or 3 job and at 4:30 i go to the gym till 6:30 and then to training with my friends and fighting for small promotions. TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR PEOPLE OVER THERE ON WHATEVER STUPID FUCKING SITE YOU HAVE!!!!!

No BS Martial Arts wrote: Dear D-MAN,

Thanks for registering at No BS Martial Arts! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

All the best,
    No BS Martial Arts

</td></tr></tbody></table> </td></tr></tbody></table> <hr> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td> [email protected] <[email protected]> </td> <td align="right"> Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 8:56 AM </td></tr><tr> <td colspan="2">
    </td></tr><tr> <td colspan="2"> <table border="0" cellpadding="12" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td>
    Well you ave to understand the culture of the site. Newbietown's there for people to get used to things without having to deal with the open and unfettered discussion elsewhere.

We don't moderate for conflict because
    Martial Arts are about conflict. If anyone has a problem with another member they can attend a Throwdown and take it up with them in person; we don't tolerate keyboard tough guys.

Still, if you want pleasant, cuddly discussion you should go to
    MartialArtsPlanet.com. We're not concerned with feelings; only training, fighting, and exposing the fakes and frauds who can't.

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

I can't believe you take time out of your day to respond to whiners like that.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

You sir....are a douchebag.

No but seriously. good response.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp
        I can't believe you take time out of your day to respond to whiners like that.
        Seconded....wait, why did I respond to this?

Comment

That was a very diplomatic response. If it was me, I would have said something along the lines of "Eat shit and die, shithead!" or "FUK U HITLER."

Comment

To be completely honest, I almost never do. I'm just testing out my new Blackberry.

Comment

I think this would be a great regular thread.

Comment

I'm on my bb and its not terribly easy to search threads, what was his thread about?
                " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Comment

Yeah, I dunno about weekly though.

Comment

Originally posted by Asriel
                    I'm on my bb and its not terribly easy to search threads, what was his thread about?
                    No fucking idea.

Comment

Actually it seems the BB centers the threads for some reason and the display is all screwed up. I never noticed it before because I had Windows Mobile.

Will address it at some point.

Comment

The centering isn't so bad. No separation between quotes and posts is a pain in the ass to read though.
                        Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost
                          To be completely honest, I almost never do. I'm just testing out my new Blackberry.
                          Poseur.

Sent from my T-Mobile BlackBerry
                          Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
                          "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...ll#post1837583

I think this is the thread.

Comment

So seriously, one person told him to go kill himself and that was enough to get him to fire off an email whining about it?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X