No announcement yet.

BJJ...Against beasts?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The standard procedure for escaping a mauling by an agressive large dog per the Miami Dade Animal Control unit is to immediately massage it's testicles to induce a soothing state of calm. Once the beast is relaxed and non-violent, us ehe opportunity to escape ASAP.

Comment

Are you and the the original poster related ?

Comment

Originally posted by tharuz
        I was walking through my apartments the other day while I saw a dog without a leash....

I also have been almost attacked by dogs who were on an owner's leash, but my thoughts are:

If I get attacked by a dog, what do I do?

what are the legal reprecursions of rear naked chocking a dog out?

which moves work best against people's pets?

what are the chances of winning a fight against a chimp/lion/shark/bear with MMA?
        I don't know about chimp/lion/shark/bear but a friend of me killed a kitten with his bare hands(broke it's neck and stomped on it 20ish times) ..the owner reported him and.. the police investigated him.. He didn't get a security clearing when he was in the millitary.. which made him loose a free trip to germany.. you never know when shit goes around.

so we can conclude with.....= you can kill a kitten with or without bjj.

Comment

That's a weird thread for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Stigander
            I don't know about chimp/lion/shark/bear but a friend of me killed a kitten with his bare hands(broke it's neck and stomped on it 20ish times) ..the owner reported him and.. the police investigated him.. He didn't get a security clearing when he was in the millitary.. which made him loose a free trip to germany.. you never know when shit goes around.

so we can conclude with.....= you can kill a kitten with or without bjj.
            wow. you have bad friends.

Find new ones. seriously. Please.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
            http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
            3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
            I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
            That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
            Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
            I agree with moosey

Comment

seriously there is nothing cool or macho about killing small animals. all it says is that you grasp helplessly at real control and power.

shit is disgusting. i actually beat the tar out of a kid who killed his neighbors cats by catching them all in a bag and hanging them from a tree, then hitting them with a baseball bat til the whole bag was a bloody mess.

he tried to jump me, wasnt a vigilante thing.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X