Dragon Aikido

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragon Aikido

It's actually freakin' awesome. Enjoy :)

YouTube - Dragon.Aikido

heh, look at that. I guess it does pay to train with unrealistic movements against imaginary opponents. who knew?
    FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA

Comment

what if your dragon has no wrists, though?

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
      http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
      3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
      I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
      That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
      Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
      I agree with moosey

Comment

I bet people looking at that guy thought... Crazy fucking akido wanker.

Comment

"Mommy, why is that man on the grass wearing a dress, and why is he grabbing the air like that?"

"He's probably just another homeless man with syphilis, dear. Never you mind him."

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Miracleman
            "Mommy, why is that man on the grass wearing a dress, and why is he grabbing the air like that?"

"He's probably just another homeless man with syphilis, dear. Never you mind him."
            Exactly, though on the other hand it's the first video I've ever seen that would make me want to take Aikido if I was a retarded waponeese anime obsessive dipshit.

Comment

So this is what Aikidoists see in their heads.

Comment

Originally posted by General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett
                I bet people looking at that guy thought... Crazy fucking akido wanker.
                that's what they get for looking at an aikidoka.

Comment

Originally posted by huge
                  So this is what Aikidoists see in their heads.
                  Pretty much. That or BJJers

Comment

Originally posted by nightowl
                    Pretty much. That or BJJers
                    I think they believe that actually have a chance against dragons.

Comment

Originally posted by Razamataz
                      I think they believe that actually have a chance against dragons.
                      Yeah, while the BJJ player would just choke the mother fucker out with his own tail.

Comment

Syphelis explains so much.

Comment

Somehow I have little doubt that the Aikidoer depicted thought he was actually accumulating even greater skill while he was dancing around the field for that video...and may not have known a CGI dragon was going to be inserted later.

No-touch grappling FTW.
                          It seems to me that the Sanjuriu Martial Art is not in guestion, but, rather the character of Mr. Galt.
                          -AkidoMom

Comment

If the dragon had in fact been a Ninja, that would have been more believable

Comment

Originally posted by General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett
                              If the dragon had in fact been a Ninja, that would have been more believable
                              I haven't seen anything that indicates that the Dragon is not a ninja. It's as real a ninja that I've ever seen.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X