Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low Budget Ninja

http://www.wikihow.com/Train-to-Be-a...h-a-Low-Budget

I almost pissed myself laughing. There are several other links on the pages that are quite funny.
    Judo is only gentle for the guy on top.

I would go further and specify at least a ten story ledge for step #10, maybe higher. Sometimes, you just have to help natural selection a little bit.

Comment

Ninjering on a budget? I didn't know being a ninja was expensive.

At least they are promoting fitness.
      Sumus extra manum tuam.

Comment

"8. Join a martial arts school. Ninjitsu is the obvious choice, however Kung Fu involves a wider variety of weapons skills."

Amusingly enough except for that one it's all good advice. Especially:

"9. Get yourself a cool ninja outfit."

This is sound counsel no matter who you are

Comment

I would definitely recommend that low-budget ninjers-in-training combine steps 11 and 2.

11. Wear weights during your ninja training.

2. Swim as often as possible. Get a waterproof watch and time yourself on how long it takes to swim any length. Try to reduce your time.

I might add that heavier weights will be much more effective in achieving the results that they are after...

Comment

Real ninjas should be out robbin' folks for the shit they need. Ninjas these days...

Comment

Originally posted by biner
              I would definitely recommend that low-budget ninjers-in-training combine steps 11 and 2.

11. Wear weights during your ninja training.

2. Swim as often as possible. Get a waterproof watch and time yourself on how long it takes to swim any length. Try to reduce your time.

I might add that heavier weights will be much more effective in achieving the results that they are after...
              I swam with weights once. Wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't have to hold it above the water....
              ...or if I had got it right the first time.

Comment

i fail to see how wearing ankle weights while playing ninja gaiden and sitting on the couch watching naruto is a workout.

Comment

...and remember kids to
                  ~Always use your new ninja powers for good.

Comment

"Practice being quiet at night by having a friend stand on the road or sidewalk in front of your house and you creeping up behind them. Once you've mastered that, get creative. Involve a roll or try coming at an angle where they can almost see you. "

dear god.

Comment

Get a waterproof watch and time yourself on how long it takes to swim any length. Try to reduce your time.

What are they talking about a watch is gonna reflect light from it's face and give your position away.

Comment

Originally posted by markcos262
                        Get a waterproof watch and time yourself on how long it takes to swim any length. Try to reduce your time.

What are they talking about a watch is gonna reflect light from it's face and give your position away.
                        this man is a ninjer, and thus, knows something about actual combat.

rofl.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                        http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                        3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
                        I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                        That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                        Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                        I agree with moosey

Comment

Oh, hell yeah! I just wish I'd found this guide before I signed up for Jiu-Jitsu classes. All those wasted hours practicing armbars and guard passes when I could have been doing real ninj0r shit, like swimming with weights on and chin-up after chin-up. I'm ringing my school and giving notice tomorrow. Next time you see me you won't see me, because I'll have mad n1nj0r skillz.

Comment

http://www.entertheninja.com/ninja_fun/shirt_ninja.php

^ That and a shank is all you need to be a low-budget, semi-professional Street-Ninja.
                            Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X