The BJJ sticker on my car won a fight yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The BJJ sticker on my car won a fight yesterday

Last edited by artard; 4/26/2008 2:20am, .

Are you sure they backed off because they noticed the sticker? Could it not be that the sawn off shotgun propped against the back seat had something to do with it?

Comment

WOW. You should have chased them just to see if they really were retarded.
      GUIZ THIS IS LIEK MY SIGNACHOOR LOLOL

:icon_roll

Comment

You just subbed somebody from your CAR while a good 10 feet AWAY from them. WITH OUT ACTUALLY TOUCHING THEM!

Someone deserves a promotion for this.

Comment

I was thinking about asking one of my BJJ coaches to award my sticker a couple stripes for its brave performance

Comment

A no touch tap out.

Comment

Originally posted by artard
              I was thinking about asking one of my BJJ coaches to award my sticker a couple stripes for its brave performance
              Dude your sticker subbed A FUCKING CAR. Your sticker is now an 11th degree BJJ black belt.

Someone call Helio and tell him to bow down!

Comment

Have you considered making this a commercial for your school? That would be awesome.

"Oh no Jimbob! He trains at [Insert Name] BJJ! RUN!!"

And then you have sunglasses on and give a thumbs up as they run away.

Comment

Your sticker now out ranks you, I demand photo evidence of you posing next to said sticker.
                  Check out my blog!:

http://jadonbjj.blogspot.com/

Comment

You have a BJJ sticker on your car? Gay.
                    Originally posted by Goju - joe
                    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

Yet more proof that BJJ works on t3h str33tz.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadonblade
                        Your sticker now out ranks you, I demand photo evidence of you posing next to said sticker.
                        I second the notion.

Comment

They had you outnumbered 2 to 1 and they backed down because of a sticker on your car?

I'm going to risk the wrath of the nutriders and say that your BJJ probably wouldn't have helped much if they had decided to go after you at the same time.

If you had had an NRA sticker on your car on the other hand....

Comment

"Dude that guy has a Jiu Jitsu sticker on his car"

"He does? Shit, he's probably gay. If we beat him up it'll be a hate crime."

"You're right, we'd better leave."

Comment

Wow. Sorry to go off topic here.

Im here in my usual internet cafe. The young lady working here at the moment is quite astonishing. I have noticed her before.
                              As much as I hate to make such ungentlemanly comments... Jesus christ.
                              She is wearing a very short denim mini skirt and a singlet. Her legs are smooth and long, well toned and athletic. Perfectly formed calves.
                              She has these big, wide framed red glasses that coupled with her efficiently ponytailed hair makes her look every bit the librarian. Why is that appealing? I dont know. It just is.
                              She stepped over my pack a moment ago and said "Sorry, do you mind if I open this door?" (i was seated at a computer by a side door, obviously).
                              Her voice is lilting and seductive every time I hear her speak.
                              Even such sweet nothings like "You forgot your change sir", "Sorry, the CD Drive on that one doesnt work at the moment" or "What the hell are you leering at, idiot" make my heart melt.
                              *SIGH*

Its saturday and im in an internet cafe. I guess that says it all.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X