Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brandon
    "Dude that guy has a Jiu Jitsu sticker on his car"

"He does? Shit, he's probably gay. If we beat him up it'll be a hate crime."

"You're right, we'd better leave."
    Thread won.

Comment

Im going to the gym. I cant sit here burning holes in her skirt with my lecherous, beady little eyes all day.

I am a horrid and bad, bad person.

Comment

Originally posted by colonelpong2
        Wow. Sorry to go off topic here.

Im here in my usual internet cafe. The young lady working here at the moment is quite astonishing. I have noticed her before.
        As much as I hate to make such ungentlemanly comments... Jesus christ.
        She is wearing a very short denim mini skirt and a singlet. Her legs are smooth and long, well toned and athletic. Perfectly formed calves.
        She has these big, wide framed red glasses that coupled with her efficiently ponytailed hair makes her look every bit the librarian. Why is that appealing? I dont know. It just is.
        She stepped over my pack a moment ago and said "Sorry, do you mind if I open this door?" (i was seated at a computer by a side door, obviously).
        Her voice is lilting and seductive every time I hear her speak.
        Even such sweet nothings like "You forgot your change sir", "Sorry, the CD Drive on that one doesnt work at the moment" or "What the hell are you leering at, idiot" make my heart melt.
        *SIGH*

Its saturday and im in an internet cafe. I guess that says it all.
        :needpics:

Comment

Originally posted by NJM
          Thread won.
          No, no....you still lose though.
          Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
          ...Willing is not enough you must do
          ~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded Justice
            Yet more proof that BJJ works on t3h str33tz.
            Well played.

Comment

And that BJJ is effective against multiple opponents.
              "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

This is a perfect example of how BJJ deals with multiple attackers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lily
                  And that BJJ is effective against multiple opponents.
                  damn you beat me to it.

Comment

Get used to it.
                    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

And yet another crush on this Lily person is formed.

Seriously, you should stop playing the "aggressive woman that wants to toss you around a bit" card. Esp with that accent, NO CAN DEFEND.

Comment

BJJ in Boulder? Your sticker doesn't happen to be a black panther, does it?

Comment

Indeed

http://eastonbjj.com/adult/images/logo.jpg

Comment

HEY! we asked for proof of you + sticker! don't think you can get out of this with just a logo!
                            I do not aspire to be great, or even good, I hope to suck a little less then last class.

Comment

Very nice... I went there once for an introductory class, and then left the state. Boulder/Fort Collins has some excellent schools, and unfortunately I got my shit together only after I moved out to the boonies near a retirement town.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle Th3 D3adly
                                This is a perfect example of how BJJ deals with multiple attackers.
                                Also an excellent demonstration of *switches to asian accent with poorly translated sub titles* "The art of fighting without fighting"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X