**BREAKING NEWS: SPRAWLING IS A GATEWAY DRUG TO LEARNING HOW TO FIGHT**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**BREAKING NEWS: SPRAWLING IS A GATEWAY DRUG TO LEARNING HOW TO FIGHT**

APPARENTLY IF YOU DON'T LEARN HOW TO HAVE A DECENT SPRAWL, KEEP YOUR GUARD UP AND YOU CHAMBER YOUR KICKS, YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU LIKE A FARMER GROWING UP IN THE 1650'S.

BY ASS I MEAN DONKEY.

BECAUSE THEY NEEDED THEM TO TILL THEIR LAND AND CARRY SHIT. DONKEYS WERE VERY IMPORTANT BACK THEN.

YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS IMPORTANT? LEARNING A GOOD SPRAWL.

/FORUM YOU WORTHLESS SHITBAGS.

I can sprawl

Comment

I if i fail to sprawl i am going to get a beast of burden?

Comment

JNP for new DHS moderator '08.

Tom Kagan to never be allowed to ever ban a BJJ practitioner ever again '08-forever.

Keep your guard up and learn to sprawl!

TRAIN SAFE AND TRAIN HARD DON'T MAKE EXCUSES UNLESS YOU'RE MISSING CRITICAL COMPONENTS LIKE ARMS AND LEGS!
        Last edited by King Sleepless; 4/19/2008 3:08am, .

Comment

Originally posted by illegalusername
          I if i fail to sprawl i am going to get a beast of burden?
          LEARN TO SPRAWL MORE BETTER.

It's pretty easy man.

Comment

Originally posted by artard
            I can sprawl
            SEE IT CAN BE DONE! HE'S ONLY GOT LIKE 20 POSTS BUT HE CAN SPRAWL! WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE QUESTION?

Comment

Pretty pointless thread. If people want to contend with the fact that the sprawl is a useful and necessary technique, they deserve to have a limb broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Demon Eyes
                Pretty pointless thread. If people want to contend with the fact that the sprawl is a useful and necessary technique, they deserve to have a limb broken.
                REALLY!? SEIROUSLY!??!?!?

Here's teh funny part. People still don't fucking get this. THEY DON'T GET THIS. ISN'T THAT FUCKING BRILLIANT?! THEY STILL, FOR REALS, DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS.

THEY ARE FIGHTING ABOUT TI AND DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW WHY!

It's making me fucking crazy man! CRAZY!

I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP! THESE PEOPLE ARE WORTHLESS [email protected]

Comment

On a less bi-polar note though.

People seriously don't understand this.

Comment

I like flying guillotines instead of sprawling :P

I kid.
                    Check out my blog!:

http://jadonbjj.blogspot.com/

Comment

See, i've tried the reasoning thing. I've tried the logic thing. I've tried showing you guys pictures and hell, I even decided to try the videos thing.

But you just don't fucking listen so I'm going to resort to the one last thing I know that you do listen to. Flailing my arms wildly screaming whatever bullshit comes to mind while making a huge fuss and a huge scene so you all will start talking about it.

Comment

What the fuck are you talking about?

What is the point of this stupid rant, besides to bring up the question one more time?

Was this split from something else or something? Were people telling you not to sprawl? What is your fucking point, Pyle?

Comment

I think he just learnt to sprawl.

Comment

This is all leading up to some Sirc/Question double team troll where in the aftermath everyone scrambles to retain as much dignity and credibility as possible.

Comment

I fought a TKDer who was taught to push the head down really hard. I choked him, but my neck was pretty sore the next morning.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X