Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Bujinkan guy that actually looks impressive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My personal favourite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn_nzuDVxjo

Comment

Here's a vid of a To-shindo ninja kicking someone's ass in an alive setting:

YouTube - Ninja Vs Karateka in Randori

Comment

2008 bujinkan seminar. Some pretty good groundfighting and systema principles on display.

YouTube - Midwest Bujinkan Tai Kai 2008 Trailer

Comment

Originally posted by Virus
          Here's a vid of a To-shindo ninja kicking someone's ass in an alive setting:
          Well, it's better than most of the video I've seen from non-grapplers on dealing with grappling. Bald dude looks like he's read some Jiu-Jitsu books and tried to figure a few things out by rolling with his friends. He doesn't look like he's got any formal training, but at least he's not advocating pinches and nerve strikes from within the guard.

--Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Virus
            2008 bujinkan seminar. Some pretty good groundfighting and systema principles on display.
            Oh, man-- check out that awesome Falling Stick Evasion technique at 2:04.

The Hip Bump sweep shown around the 1:00 mark looked good, though.

--Joe

Comment

Hey Pam Dunsky, soccer mom ninja milf!

Comment

If you think that is a MILF you need to go to Manhattan Beach or Malibu CA. That was a 7 at best

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis_Fist
                  Dude, I couldn't get past 55 seconds of this steaming pile of ass gravy... Punch catching? BWA HAH HAH
                  If you think that's impressive you should watch Richard Van Donks "Combat Ninjutsu". There is a technique were he catches a punch with sort of cresent kick and then proceeds to take the person down with the same kick!

Comment

Originally posted by shinbushi
                    If you think that is a MILF you need to go to Manhattan Beach or Malibu CA. That was a 7 at best
                    I dunno man, I prefer the harmless housewife look, I'd maybe give her an 8?

PS - Pam if you're reading this, and I know that you're a ninja, please don't kill me in my sleep...

Comment

I think its pretty funny how if you take the pic from above and then take a pic from your average bjj class how different the practioners look.

Comment

Originally posted by 7thSamurai
                        I think its pretty funny how if you take the pic from above and then take a pic from your average bjj class how different the practioners look.
                        Like instead of a bunch of dorks who think they're ninjas, you've got a bunch of guys who either can really fight or are at least learning how?

:sniperdan

Comment

They should do a "class swap" Like wife swap, each instructor goes to the other Dojo and teaches them. The BJJ class can then see if the techniques demonstrated work in a situation where someone wants to submit you and avoid the technique, and the Ninja class can equally be engaged to review the stealth and night ambushing lethality of the BJJ system.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X