Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Bujinkan guy that actually looks impressive!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    A Bujinkan guy that actually looks impressive!

    The ninjers have been raving about this guy called Kacem for ages. Finally found some video footage of him

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=OUW4A5DVMXE

    He does look a lot better than the average fat fucks we see in Bujinkan videos.

    #2
    It's kind of hard to tell, because the video is so heavily edited. I'd be interested to see what he looks like without the commercial flash.

    Comment


      #3
      ...how so?

      Comment


        #4
        Here are a couple of interviews with the guy, I dunno if he can fight, but he definitely comes off as a raving lunatic. He's full of fake zen psychobabble and yammers on about how ninjitsu is so secret that no one except him knows anything about it. As far as I can tell based on these interviews he's managed to make a career out of making up shit about ninjas.

        http://www.joergjungkunz.de/dojo/interview.pdf
        http://www.bujinkan.co.nz/Articles/K...24/page24.html
        sigpic

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Kintanon
          Here are a couple of interviews with the guy, I dunno if he can fight, but he definitely comes off as a raving lunatic. He's full of fake zen psychobabble and yammers on about how ninjitsu is so secret that no one except him knows anything about it. As far as I can tell based on these interviews he's managed to make a career out of making up shit about ninjas.

          http://www.joergjungkunz.de/dojo/interview.pdf
          http://www.bujinkan.co.nz/Articles/K...24/page24.html
          Ninjers that make shit up as they go along?!? Preposterous!

          *coughHENKAcough*

          --Joe

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by shmuel
            The ninjers have been raving about this guy called Kacem for ages. Finally found some video footage of him

            http://youtube.com/watch?v=OUW4A5DVMXE

            He does look a lot better than the average fat fucks we see in Bujinkan videos.
            You're impressed with that 19 seconds of choppy black and white footage? All I saw was him draw a sword a bunch of times and one decent looking reap/throw (but I don't know shit about Judo). It looks like the same old crap to me.

            Comment


              #7
              got my hopes up too

              lame

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Razamataz
                ... and one decent looking reap/throw...
                The throw looked compliant to me

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by HippoKing
                  The throw looked compliant to me
                  Definatley. But it looked alright to someone (me) that doesn't know anything about Judo.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    He's a quick draw with that sword, but other than that...

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I wass not eempressed by hees par-for-mance.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        People, all the good booj are regulars on this site.
                        Sumus extra manum tuam.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          "You need to be under the masters shadow, and
                          in order to be under the masters shadow you
                          must be able to forget yourself, to lose yourself,
                          and when you forget yourself you can then get
                          under the masters shadow".

                          Yeah, cause that's not fucked up and scary at all.....

                          Somebody's been spiking the kool-aid with a tabi boot. Loss of identity is an awesome side benefit to training.
                          Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
                          and remember what peace there may be in silence.
                          As far as possible, without surrender,
                          be on good terms with all persons.
                          Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
                          and listen to others,
                          even to the dull and ignorant;
                          they too have their story.

                          -excerpt of the poem called "Desiderata," by Max Ehrman, 1927.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Hex
                            He's a quick draw with that sword, but other than that...
                            His sword was large and hard.

                            *TEE-HEE-HEE*




                            I really need to stop all the gay references here on bullshido.
                            GUIZ THIS IS LIEK MY SIGNACHOOR LOLOL

                            :icon_roll

                            Comment


                              #15
                              ^^^Kindly shut up

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X