Mayweather v Show spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather v Show spoilers

Normally I wouldn't discuss a worked match on bullshido, but the set-up a month ago got its own thread, so why not this one? Short story: Mayweather produces brass knuckles and knocks Show out after many shenanigans.

Anyway, in this "fight" the posse was decisive; it was pretty obvious that Mayweather was at sea in a choreographed match. It was made no-holds-barred (in a wrestling context this means chairs and interference) match so that Mayweather's entourage could take the majority of the bumps. Show did step on Mayweather's hand at one point, which was neat, and Mayweather tried a little "Princess Bride" offense with a sleeper/ladder trick-type move.

It was fairly entertaining. Better at least than the last Wrestlemania novelty match WWE had booked for Show (a sumo match with Akebono). It was an easy enough two million bucks ("twenty million" was just storyline) for Mayweather...wonder who paid the posse for the bumps.

No links?

Comment

Hey man, commit your own copyright infringements.

Comment

Don't bother, you will just want those 5 minutes back when it's over. I don't know how much they really paid him for that, but anything over a buck fifty was a ripoff.

The undertaker finishing with the Kagato Jime was kinda cool in a lol way.

Comment

It was only 5 mintues? What's a Kagato Jime, and did it looks as shitty as his triangle and gogoplata?

Comment

Here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_mVDQlyIos
            Port Jefferson Martial Arts - My Gym
            Port Jefferson Martial Arts - My Blog

Comment

Honestly? You still watch pro wrestling? I'm 17 and I stopped watching that crap 4 years ago.

Why? What fucking entertainment value does it have?

Comment

was that Gary Coleman humping a whale?

Comment

Originally posted by Razamataz
                  It was only 5 mintues? What's a Kagato Jime, and did it looks as shitty as his triangle and gogoplata?
                  Kagato Jime = Gogoplata

Comment

I thought the point of pro wrestling was to make works entertaining? What I saw from that video, though incomplete, was an unfortunate giant picked to job to an arrogant prick who's trying his damndest not to squash him the entire match. For that much money, you'd think Mayweather could at least lose.

Comment

It doesnt make sense for Floyd too lose. Im not a fan but I thought it was kinda funny. I only saw the youtube link I put up. But it makes no sense for Floyd to lose.
                      Port Jefferson Martial Arts - My Gym
                      Port Jefferson Martial Arts - My Blog

Comment

any time when floyd mayweather gets even remotely beat up, the world smiles.

Comment

Originally posted by Squerlli
                          Honestly? You still watch pro wrestling? I'm 17 and I stopped watching that crap 4 years ago.

Why? What fucking entertainment value does it have?

I hear you man. I stopped watching movies because all that stuff is fake and staged.
                          "Emevas,
                          You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Comment

Originally posted by Emevas
                            I hear you man. I stopped watching movies because all that stuff is fake and staged.
                            *cries in defeat*

Okay no seriously, I don't give a fuck that it's staged. It's just boring as hell.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X