I'm afraid of weightlifters and such

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madgrenade
    So you're afraid of an angry woman basher. Anyone can throw away their temper to gain a few extra scary points. Usually just before the start scratching and biting. Why dont you elbow him in the face?
    Well like I said I tried to assault the brother because I wanted to protect my woman you know, but all I remember is him rishing at me like a mad bull and waking up on the bed

Comment

** unsubscribing **
      Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

Originally posted by Teh El Macho
        ** unsubscribing **
        eh he sounded even weaker than me so

Comment

Does typing *unsubscribes* actually unsubscribe you from a thread?
          Originally posted by Goju - joe
          being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Osuofia
            Dude, you say that as if I am a racist, I merely used the term Eurabia here because some posters seemed confused about Moroccans and where I lived.
            That was me and I was being sarcastic earlier, I do think that you have repeatedly demonstrated xenophobia within this thread.

I am not saying that you are a full on bigotted arsehole but if you want to tell people where you are from why not say Belgium, Europe as thats where you are from, just an idea.

What part of Belgium do you live in?

Comment

Originally posted by Totemicist
              What part of Belgium do you live in?
              Brussels, pretty close the Nigerian prostitutes

Comment

Well like I said I tried to assault the brother because I wanted to protect my woman you know, but all I remember is him rishing at me like a mad bull and waking up on the bed
                African fury will do that to you. I suggest you read Richard Kipling's 'White Man's Burden' 3x a day while eating twinkies and wearing khaki pants + hawaiian print shirt in a third world tropical nation to build your 'white chi'. Bounus chi if you eat the twinkies while they are suspended in jello.

Comment

Originally posted by nightowl
                  African fury will do that to you. I suggest you read Richard Kipling's 'White Man's Burden' 3x a day while eating twinkies and wearing khaki pants + hawaiian print shirt in a third world tropical nation to build your 'white chi'. Bounus chi if you eat the twinkies while they are suspended in jello.
                  Well my woman told me "Black people is very strongue eh, is because we eat heavy food", so I am eating a lot of that Africa food she makes a lot to get more powar

Comment

So you got knocked out? So what? Thats no reason to be scared. Serves you right for starting a fight with someone much bigger than you. More productively you could have sat down with him, explained that you had a problem with his attitude toward his sister, told him that if he doesnt cut that shit out you'll go to the police. I assume they have laws in Belgium that prohibit assaulting the citizenry. No point falling out with your GFs family. Thats no fun come Christmas time.

Alternatively you could hit him over the head with an iron bar, then break his shins and kneecaps while he's unconcious, see how much fun he has lifting then, fucker.

Comment

So you got knocked out? So what? Thats no reason to be scared. Serves you right for starting a fight with someone much bigger than you. More productively you could have sat down with him, explained that you had a problem with his attitude toward his sister, told him that if he doesnt cut that shit out you'll go to the police. I assume they have laws in Belgium that prohibit assaulting the citizenry. No point falling out with your GFs family. Thats no fun come Christmas time. Alternatively you could hit him over the head with an iron bar, then break his shins and kneecaps while he's unconcious, see how much fun he has lifting then, fucker.
                      You to think it was a common bitch slap he gave her, it was not. He was headbutting her, puching and kicking her then took of his shirt screaming I DEAL WITH YOU WOMAN, went to the kitchen and came back with a big knife, grabbed her and cut up her clothes close to her throat and such. then i was tried to fight him and he threw down the knife (luckily) and rushed me, probably my head hit a wall as he slammed into me

Comment

You to think it was a common bitch slap he gave her, it was not. He was headbutting her, puching and kicking her then took of his shirt screaming I DEAL WITH YOU WOMAN, went to the kitchen and came back with a big knife, grabbed her and cut up her clothes close to her throat and such. then i was tried to fight him and he threw down the knife (luckily) and rushed me, probably my head hit a wall as he slammed into me
                        Alright, alright. Just stop now. Just leave it. Just leave it. We cannot have that behavior in this establishment.
                        Originally posted by Goju - joe
                        being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

I'm done you talk abslolute shit and you are a racist troll!

Comment

Originally posted by The Question
                            Alright, alright. Just stop now. Just leave it. Just leave it. We cannot have that behavior in this establishment.
                            is that a song or something? so many repeats it must be a song

Comment

P O L I C E

Bye

Edit: You're a pussy.
                              Last edited by Madgrenade; 3/19/2008 9:15am, .

Comment

P O L I C E
                                Bye
                                you mean I should go to the police ?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X