No announcement yet.

I'm afraid of weightlifters and such

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because the OP asked for it to be deleted and must therefore be taught the eternal lesson: "be careful what you wish for".

Comment

The OP is a retarded, recurring troll.

Comment

Who also outweighs me by 40lbs, squats twice what I do, no doubt benches far more than me, and yet is "afraid of weightlifters". So in addition to being a recurring troll he's also a total whiny pussy. I imagine he cries a lot.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vorpal View Post
          Some big scary guys can fight. A surprising number of them cannot. Usually because they rarely have to because they are big scary guys. I've been working in law enforcement for over 20 years (currently with USMS) and in my experience the toughest guys were most frequently in the medium to small variety and usually pretty skinny. There's a big difference between strong and tough and it can't be measured in lbs.

wow that's a real good observation...

Comment

I'm the smallest guy in my BJJ class, and I have to put up with t3h rug8y guise, jocks, etc. Deal with it.

Stu xD

Comment

Hahaha why would your idiot ass pm me to get your thread deleted?

IIRC This was one of those extended temp bans wasn't it?

Well, as you have multiple permabans that show you can't wait, no sense in giving you another chance.

Comment

I remmber reading somewhere that intense mascular size can in effect hinder your combat, like not being able to block or even perform certain moves cause the size of there muscles being so HUGE literally prevents the movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Kharnath View Post
                  I remmber reading somewhere that intense mascular size can in effect hinder your combat, like not being able to block or even perform certain moves cause the size of there muscles being so HUGE literally prevents the movement.
                  :psyduck:
                  Originally posted by Emevas
                  Downstreet on the flip-flop, timepants.

Comment

Originally posted by Kharnath View Post
                    I remember reading somewhere that your mom can suck a golfball through a garden hose.
                    "Emevas,
                    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Comment

Originally posted by Emevas View Post
                      I remember reading somewhere that your mom can suck a golfball through a garden hose.
                      R. Lee Ermey? Is that you?
                      "That was the only way you could destroy me. Neither do I quail at death nor act in deference to any god. So drop your talk, I come resolved to die. But first, there are these gifts I bring for you." At once he hurled a javelin at his enemy, then sent another and another still straight to the mark. - Virgil's The Aeneid

Comment

Originally posted by Emevas View Post
                        There's actually video of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                          on an extra note: the ' zomg! gasp! marrocans!' remark gave away he's from europe and most likely a teenage douchebag from europe.
                          you see, marrocans arent super evil people, nor are black people or mexicans or whatever the minority it is you fear.
                          some of em are just a bunch of asses in need for an attitude adjustment.
                          i have had a fair deal of conflicts with those lads and i can assure you they bleed red and walk on two legs, and they are not fearless at all.
                          ZOMG Fuck you Lebell,

I am literally going to have to sue you for Libel:

Morrocans are super evil people and in no way are we individual human beings that should be judged on our own merits, also I can tell you are lying cause everyone knows we bleed mint tea!

P.S Expect a letter from my scary faced Eastern European Lawyer.

P.P.S Inappropriate pictures of african chicks/power lifters in 3...2...1

Comment

Originally posted by Totemicist View Post
                            ZOMG Fuck you Lebell,

I am literally going to have to sue you for Libel:

Morrocans are super evil people and in no way are we individual human beings that should be judged on our own merits, also I can tell you are lying cause everyone knows we bleed mint tea!

P.S Expect a letter from my scary faced Eastern European Lawyer.

P.P.S Inappropriate pictures of african chicks/power lifters in 3...2...1
                            that's it, im forwarding this to mr Geert Wilders!

lolol! fascism!

no but, seriously, you bleed mint tea?
                            we should hook up, i have a nice bussiness proposition for you.
                            i can make us rich.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X