Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumb Kid Nutted Me (Catch Wrestling Wins Again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumb Kid Nutted Me (Catch Wrestling Wins Again)

So, there's this fucking stupid kid that trains at my club. He's constantly starting shit with everyone, punching people while they're sparring, random stupidity of every form. Anyway, today, me, my instructor and our friends were gonna play nerd (RP) games after class. Instead, for about 40 mins, the stupid kid (son of instructor's girlfriend) attacked my instructor in his kitchen, slammed him into every hard object in the room, and squealed that he would prevail if only...something. So he flails his way through many attempts at escapes and gotarded sub attempts and uses ample amounts of cheapness along the way (eye gouging, etc).

After the first 10 mins, I started getting pissed off. The kid was ruining the nerdiness, and the weed smoking, and my patience is sorely lacking lately. So, after he'd booted the dog food bowl, I collected handfuls and started throwing them under wherever he was about to roll (big chunks of hard dog food, uncomfortable, pissed him off, haha) and he swore he was going to kick me in the nuts. I didn't believe him, because I thought he had a self-preservation instinct. I was wrong, but anyway...they roll around for another 10 mins, and I'm getting more annoyed. My instructor rolls him into mount and I attempt an atomic wedgie. It was pretty bad, but it only stretched/ripped so much and I was forced to admit defeat. He gets really, really pissed off by this. Another 10 mins goes by and I grab handfuls of dog food, put them down the back of his underwear and step on his ass. He screams. I laugh.

Fast forward a further 10 mins and he finishes with my instructor. Now, I knew he was about to do something, but I didn't expect him to just run up and try to soccer kick my nuts. I turned sideways slightly as I laughed, but one nut still got caught between his shoe and my thigh. He kicked me again, hitting my thigh instead of my junk this time and I staggered back. I got mad. I threw a roundhouse into his ribs, he reeled back and I just jumped on him. Jumped into a flying front naked neckcrank/guard jump sort of ridiculous manuever, I wasn't thinking and barely remember what was happening at that point, but my nuts hurt and now he was going to. He started to move forward, so I put my feet down and cranked away as he started crying, then we got broken up.

Then he wanted to fight me out on the street and I said "Fuck that, you're 15, I'm not going to jail".

So, I had several thoughts concerning this incident:

1) A higher level of testosterone makes me enjoy being a dick more than I used to (and quitting smoking had already reduced my patience for stupidity considerably).

2) I never thought I would kick anyone in a fight

3) WTF was I doing jumping on him like that?

4) I really wish I never had to see that annoying little shit again, but he'll be at class on Thursday, God Damnit.

5) My right nut still hurts.
    Last edited by Roidie McDouchebag; 3/12/2008 2:35am, .

what the fuck

Comment

I really have nothing to say in my defence, although I don't feel like I did anything wrong. This kid has been pissing me off at every class (sucker punching me, one time almost KO'ed me) for months. What I did was exceedingly immature, but it was just so funny and awesome at the time, and I was bored.

Comment

Erm "right of admission reserved" much?
        Throw the little shit out of class.

Comment

No forced sodomy? Sounds to me like you're mellowing if anything Cracky.

Comment

Erm "right of admission reserved" much?
            Throw the little shit out of class.
            He's the head instructor's step-kid, basically...so probably never going to happen. I could leave, but that would just suck for me.

Comment

smear muscalure all over his shit...

Comment

Originally posted by Omega's Bitch
                He's the head instructor's step-kid, basically...so probably never going to happen. I could leave, but that would just suck for me.
                Arrange an "accidental" MA-career ending injury?

Comment

At first I was like

When I read the thread title.

Then I read the post and I

But seriously, what kind of retard lets their kid act like that?

Comment

Your really a loser. I thought it was all an act, but even in real life, you just suck... I dont know what to think now.
                    Port Jefferson Martial Arts - My Gym
                    Port Jefferson Martial Arts - My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by GIJoe6186
                      Your really a loser. I thought it was all an act, but even in real life, you just suck... I dont know what to think now.
                      Is "your" anything like "you're?"

Comment

How hot's the mom?

Comment

It took more than 30 seconds for an instructor in submission grappling to defeat a 15 year old attacking him?

Comment

Next time give him a good spanking.

Comment

Originally posted by jvjim
                              How hot's the mom?

yes...do his mom to get back at him, best advice so far.

what i usually do with little bastards like that: i get clumsy, i punch to hard or kick a bit nasty or when grappling i tend to get a bit deaf and i wont hear any tapping.

when you get the wtf was that all about response you just smile and apologise, only to do it again...and again...and again.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X