Faggy Analogy Time Part the Dos: Bullshido: The Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faggy Analogy Time Part the Dos: Bullshido: The Gathering

So the thread where everyone accuses Boyd of killing Jesus got me to thinking. Individually, Pizdoff's defenders are all pretty weak: A couple of Canadians noone's ever heard of who were only doing this for fun and don't understand why we're killing the mood of the circlejerk, Pizdoff, whose entire shtick is based around spending more time on the internet finding articles about KIDS GET THEIR "KICKS" AT LOCAL KARATE SCHOOL from New England and other very white places than training, and a bunch of lazy white belts who post SHOULD I CROSSTRAIN JUDO/SHUAI JIAO/CROCHET TO FILL IN THE HOLES IN TEH D34DLY JITS threads.

But somehow together, they form this thick, regenerating wall of cockstrokery. So clearly an individual LOL I SUCK subhuman is easy prey. Their strength is shown when they get together and create a self referential terrorstorm of TEH R34L "jokes" and 4chan memes.

Then it hit me. Only one other creature behaves this way. Slivers.

For those who don't play Magic: The Gathering, slivers are a creature type that each provide a benefit for every other sliver in play, although they are all mostly 1/1 (weak). So the more slivers you play, the better your normally weak slivers are, encouraging you to make your deck of nothing but slivers.

But this isn't another thread to discuss what an awful person Pizdoff is. Not that i'd be opposed to that, I mean pizdoff spent years making grapple jokes. But that's not what this thread is about.

It's about turning your training partners into Magic cards.

For instance:

Self Pitying Crappler:

[image: one of those shirtless pictures pizdoff used to post]

Cost: 3
    1/1

Discard Self Pitying Crappler: Target Player loses 1 life for each other crappler in play OR you gain 1 life for each other crappler in play

Hey, I may suck, but look, here's a LOLcats macro

Ideally we'd have a bunch of crappler cards in play which make more crappler tokens or have effects based on the number of crapplers.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Dude. You need some new fucking hobbies.
    I'm picturing you drooling onto the keyboard as you type, one eye rotating independent of the other as your hands mash the keys. - Sophist

Comment

They just need to level up.

Comment

I finished in the top 15 of States in Type II at one point , and even I am gonna say this thread is terminally nerdy and should be put down for its own good
        Undisputed KING OF ASSHOLES.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgehogey
          So the thread where everyone accuses Boyd of killing Jesus got me to thinking. Individually, Pizdoff's defenders are all pretty weak: A couple of Canadians noone's ever heard of who were only doing this for fun and don't understand why we're killing the mood of the circlejerk, Pizdoff, whose entire shtick is based around spending more time on the internet finding articles about KIDS GET THEIR "KICKS" AT LOCAL KARATE SCHOOL from New England and other very white places than training, and a bunch of lazy white belts who post SHOULD I CROSSTRAIN JUDO/SHUAI JIAO/CROCHET TO FILL IN THE HOLES IN TEH D34DLY JITS threads.

But somehow together, they form this thick, regenerating wall of cockstrokery. So clearly an individual LOL I SUCK subhuman is easy prey. Their strength is shown when they get together and create a self referential terrorstorm of TEH R34L "jokes" and 4chan memes.

For those who don't play Magic: The Gathering, slivers are a creature type that each provide a benefit for every other sliver in play, although they are all mostly 1/1 (weak). So the more slivers you play, the better your normally weak slivers are, encouraging you to make your deck of nothing but slivers.

But this isn't another thread to discuss what an awful person Pizdoff is. Not that i'd be opposed to that, I mean pizdoff spent years making grapple jokes. But that's not what this thread is about.

For instance:

Self Pitying Crappler:

1/1

Discard Self Pitying Crappler: Target Player loses 1 life for each other crappler in play OR you gain 1 life for each other crappler in play

Ideally we'd have a bunch of crappler cards in play which make more crappler tokens or have effects based on the number of crapplers.
          lol wat?

Comment

Can we merge this with the 'Martial Arts Cosplay' thread?
            "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Lily
              Can we merge this with the 'Martial Arts Cosplay' thread?
              I don't think that much of this shit in one spot is a good idea.
              I'm picturing you drooling onto the keyboard as you type, one eye rotating independent of the other as your hands mash the keys. - Sophist

Comment

so that we can revel in Hedge's nerdness?
                Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??.........................​My work here is done.

Comment

Sweet, we had gone too long with a post about me.
                  Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

+4 sword of something

Comment

Originally posted by PizDoff
                      Sweet, we had gone too long with a post about me.
                      You must be feeling important as fuck after all this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgehogey

For instance:

Self Pitying Crappler:

1/1

either I'm old and just don't get it anymore, or you're the absolute nerdyist reincarnation of Gary Gygax yet
                        Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
                        -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Comment

Originally posted by theotherserge
                          either I'm old and just don't get it anymore, or you're the absolute nerdyist reincarnation of Gary Gygax yet
                          You're old. And whatever you do, don't google 'Cosplay'.

Comment

Originally posted by switchblade
                            You're old. And whatever you do, don't google 'Cosplay'.
                            thank you young'n! Taken under advisement!
                            Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
                            -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Comment

This is definitely the greatest MA nerd analogy of the year.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X