Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T.N.T Destruction Squad Scam or the real deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aardvarks
    Oh Noes.

A garage training session!

How do armbar Camaro?

:car6:
    Last edited by FickleFingerOfFate; 3/13/2008 10:04am, .
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Comment

I am the heavy weight fighter on the squad. But what you should know mmafan3450 is that i am an Iraq war vet. So if you want to step up to the plate, be my guest. I'll bury you like so many rags, Ask yourself, how many people have you looked in the eyes before ending their lives? I'm no fake, so please show your coward face, but I have a feeling you won't! That invite goes to your "friends" school also trev. or one of his peons i suspect.
      Last edited by bull113; 3/31/2008 6:29pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by bull113
        I am the heavy weight fighter on the squad. But what you should know mmafan3450 is that i am an Iraq war vet. So if you want to step up to the plate. be my guest. I'll bury you like so many rags, Ask yourself, how many people have you looked in the eyes before ending their lives? I'm no fake, so please show your coward face, but I have a feeling you won't! That invite goes to your "friends" school also trev. or one of his peons i suspect.
        Claiming vet status doesn't make you das uber badass. Lots of people here are vets.

However, you may want to hook up with this guy and look into writing a novel together. You both have the same flair for dramatic writing.

Comment

You maybe right 7th, I'm not a badass, but you might be wrong, he made his bed so he has to lie in it. But he won't be there when shit hits the fan like us vets would, instead he'll hide behind false accusations. I've paid tribute to my country as so many vets have. but I'll be damned if I'll stand here and be insulted. So like I said let's see if he'll step up to the plate. Then we will see who the badass is! As for your link, I don't need 10k to kick his ass, I'll do it for free.
          Last edited by bull113; 3/31/2008 7:08pm, .

Comment

Edit: After rereading your post and then the follow up by your little brother, I still think you should back it up first.
            Last edited by 7thSamurai; 3/31/2008 8:53pm, .

Comment

Military credentials proof or ban.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the free publicity!
                Last edited by aceshigh414; 4/09/2008 8:22pm, .

Comment

Actually Aces no cracks were made about anyone's military credentials,your brother served his country and made it back I am truly glad for that.
                  Now for the not so nice part of my post,from your brother's very own website we have seen all training pics taking place in a living room or den.In my post and many others we have mentioned that is not a great training environment(ie lack of room,breakables that can injure,wife getting pissed about breakables getting broke,lack of padding on floor,etc.)
                  Training with your friends and fellow competitors in any environment is good but teaching new students is a different.
                  Without proper equipment even experienced fighters can get slack,and let's not forget new students.T.N.T maybe sponsored as a fighting team but remember we are only seeing what you are showing us.So please enlighten us show us our first impressions are wrong,because believe it or not we would rather be proven wrong than right.
                  Because if we are proven wrong that is another school that is teaching right and not another source of bullshido.
                  The ball is in your court now,

Comment

Thanks for the publicity!
                    Last edited by aceshigh414; 4/09/2008 8:23pm, .

Comment

Last edited by aceshigh414; 4/09/2008 8:23pm, .

Comment

No problem Aces this community ussually expects the worst and we are all skeptical.But for the most part if one is proven a liar the admins let everyone know.
                        And once you prove us naysayers wrong you can say that you have proven yourself to the toughest comm on the web. I am waiting for those new pics to prove me wrong tally-ho!!!

Comment

Last edited by aceshigh414; 4/09/2008 8:24pm, .

Comment

hey, bull, who is questioning your service as an Iraqui Vet? Can't find anything on this thread. Sure there are a lot on these forums who have served our country honorably.

Comment

good luck
                              Last edited by ralph machio; 4/01/2008 9:02am, .

Comment

"You maybe right 7th, I'm not a badass, but you might be wrong, he made his bed so he has to lie in it. But he won't be there when shit hits the fan like us vets would, instead he'll hide behind false accusations. I've paid tribute to my country as so many vets have. but I'll be damned if I'll stand here and be insulted. So like I said let's see if he'll step up to the plate. Then we will see who the badass is! As for your link, I don't need 10k to kick his ass, I'll do it for free."

First of all, I want proof that these lines weren't stolen from an 80's movie. Second, I'm not sure why the TNT destruction squad is trying to come down on me because Im not the one who started this thread. Kicking my ass, or anyone else's, does nothing for proving that you guys are legit, which is the issue at hand.

I simply added to this thread by stating the obvious. Anyone charging 250 a week?/month? to train in their living room is robbing people. Supply your lineage in every style and rank that you are claiming and that will solve the whole issue. The other thing I stated was that you left the dojo because training was too intense. If my sources lied to me, then did you leave ? If so, why? Finally, Im not sure what your time in Iraq has to do with any of this. You are the only one who brought that into this discussion.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X