Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T.N.T Destruction Squad Scam or the real deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the publicity!
    Last edited by aceshigh414; 4/09/2008 8:35pm, .

Comment

In order for it to be slander it has to be spoke first of all, in print it would be libel. Second it would have to be with intent to harm. And generally it also has to be false. From what I have seen you haven't proven that any of their statements are false. Also, the intentions appear to have been to determine whether you are mis-representing yourself and/or overcharging for your services. This wouldn't necessarily cause you any harm. So I don't see how you have a case.
      sigpic

Comment

Plus he still couldn't do anything with their IP without still getting subpoena for their ISP. You would also have to get an estimate for damages. I'm not sure they are damaging you that much as your reputation doesn't seem incredibly strong as it is.

Suing everyone who says something bad about you on an internet message board sounds like a giant waste of time and money in most cases.

Comment

Originally posted by aceshigh414
          Well here is some news for you - Slander is illegal!

Please provide the specifics.
          Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.
          "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
          Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
          Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
          Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
          Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
          Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
          I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
          TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
          ATTN TOM KAGAN
          World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
          Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
          I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
          Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Comment

Thanks for the publicity!
            Last edited by aceshigh414; 4/09/2008 8:35pm, .

Comment

Any chance you could provide proof that they are lying? Preferably on a point by point basis in the format of:
              Accusation:

Refutation:

That would be great....
              sigpic

Comment

I'm out.

On this note:
                well I didn't think that the english language would go over with out explanation on this site.
                Really?
                supeona
                liable
                Please don't explain shit to me about English or any other language okay?

Thank you.

Comment

well I didn't think that the english language would go over with out explanation on this site.

So if these people are one in the same - they personally know me and are lying - at this point I could give a shit less what the rest of you think - If you google tj chmeilnicki which is my name you will see under the wku that I was their top fighter in beg male in poiint sparring - and they also know the rest of my crudentials first hand. - If they are not to blame I need to know that too so I don't persue this any further.

I am working on a complete bios for David right now so all of you nay sayers can leave us alone.

This is now a legal matter because If they personally know me like I suspect then they are knowingly lying about my rep - wheras the rest of you don't know me and are just pissing in the wind about me without knowing anything.

TNT

Is there a reason why you've misspelled your own name?
                  Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.
                  "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
                  Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
                  Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
                  Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
                  Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
                  Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
                  I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
                  TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
                  ATTN TOM KAGAN
                  World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
                  Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
                  I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
                  Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Comment

So if these people are one in the same - they personally know me and are lying - at this point I could give a shit less what the rest of you think - If you google tj chmeilnicki which is my name you will see under the wku that I was their top fighter in beg male in poiint sparring - and they also know the rest of my crudentials first hand. - If they are not to blame I need to know that too so I don't persue this any further.

I am working on a complete bios for David right now so all of you nay sayers can leave us alone.

This is now a legal matter because If they personally know me like I suspect then they are knowingly lying about my rep - wheras the rest of you don't know me and are just pissing in the wind about me without knowing anything.

TNT
                    The main thing that is important here is that you also accept your "crudentials" as being in question here. If you sue everyone that thinks $250 a month for what you are offering is too much, better sue me too. At that price, you should expect people to ask what they are buying. I have access to a complete sports facility, two Dojos, several choices of martial arts, swimming, tennis, yoga, etc., for $80 a month with no contract. Since I teach, I get it all for free. I realize that this is abnormally inexpensive, but $250 a month to wrestle in a living room is comical.

Comment

I think $250 a month to wrestle in say.... Royce Gracie's living room might be justifiable. Or Marcelo's living room. But to wrestle in the living room of a guy with pretty much nothing in the way of verifiable credentials and no fight record to speak of isn't just comical, it's criminal!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the free publicity!!! And all the laughs. This site REALLY IS NOTHING BUT

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!

i HAVE NEVER HAD SO MANY LAUGHS OVER SO MANY IDIOTS HA HA HA! REALLY THANKS FOR THE FREE PUBLICITY.

SEE YA!

Comment

If the site is fake, how is it publicity?

Comment

Ya know aces I was sincerely hoping that you were going to prove the nay sayers wrong on this but apparently you turned troll apparently with the thanks for the publicity response over and over.
                            It is a sad day indeed,for we have more bullshido in the world.:(

Comment

I assume someone will be checking how their fights go and post here?

So we will know if they have any skill at all. Might be good for a laugh at least.

Comment

I'm sure I can find out. I'll do my best to find out and post it

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X