Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T.N.T Destruction Squad Scam or the real deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruce LeeRoy
    When i met Roxy she was really big, but i made her lose weight on a diet that i invented and now she is incredible. I just have a question after reading all these posts....whats a troll?
    Dear Bruce Leeroy

Plenty of people on here are also BDSM practitioners, and even the vanillas are not interested or impressed by your sex and personal life. It is irrelevant, nobody cares, and your attempt to 'get in with the guys' by being oh soooooo shocking are not doing you any favours either. In fact, it just makes you look like a sad, desperate fetishist that gives other practitioners a bad name. Honour suicide would remedy this problem.

Shut up about your personal life, nobody really cares about how you care for your slave or wants to engage with you on the topic as there are other sites for the subject. Do go and explore them, as you obviously need some lessons on becoming behaviour for someone in your position, as a quality dom (and I spell that with a lower case "d" in your case for a reason) would not feel the need to splash the fact around on irrelevant forums.

I feel sorry for your slave if this is the type of insecure, attention-whoring master she has to put up with.

Thank you, happy exploring.

Katje
    Last edited by Katje; 4/07/2008 7:33am, .

Comment

^ ^ ^

Did that seem totally fucking random to anyone else?

Comment

Yes. Fairly random.
        sigpic

Comment

Yes, and no. Asshole Leroy has talked about his "slave" wife in various threads. It is also in his profile. I think it finally rubbed her the wrong way.

Comment

Apologies for the derailment there, got sick of him attention whoring about his "slave wife". Won't happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake
              Yes, and no. Asshole Leroy has talked about his "slave" wife in various threads. It is also in his profile. I think it finally rubbed her the wrong way.
              Ah, I must have missed that.

Comment

Actually, it was earlier in this thread. That is why I remembered.

http://www.bullshido.net/z/Bruce-LeeRoy/
                Born in the U.S.A, lived in Conn., NJ, NY, and Oklahoma,( I met Roxy) (wife,slave) there
                Also, earlier in this thread:
                http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...7&postcount=93
                Ralph Macchio you are very funny... Today is my birthday and my wife (Slave) showed me these forums and helped me register in this site. I personally dont train in martial arts although i am fasicnated by it, and apparently resemble the great Bruce Lee. All my life i was picked on for it and now i see a site where i can get some closure to middle school harrassment. p.s. TNT was played at my wedding reception

Comment

Yeah, I dont think it was random at all. The guy wants some attention so he got some.

Comment

Funny how the thread died. One day temp ban and a banned account will do that sometimes.

Comment

what am I missing? One day bans, banned accounts?
                      MMAFAN, nice post on nutritional advice and such. Good to see someone is on the ball. Hope people heed advice.
                      Aces, can't find ISKA fight. What year was it in NJ? Still think you should give Flaherty a page or credit on your site. I mean he is head trainer. Championships title in ISKA and teaching US Army weighs a lot in credibility.
                      LEROY - go back to middle school. Where are the f-ing beaches in Oklahoma?

Comment

Originally posted by kyoshikomodo
                        what am I missing? One day bans, banned accounts?
                        Please.
                        As if you don't know.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/banlist.php

xmangrenin: Sockpuppet account for kyoshikomodo.

Comment

It is Fake, can you please explain what the ban thing is all about. I really dont know. I'm assuming people get banned temporarily for various issues. What are some things that might get someone banned?

Comment

Originally posted by mmafan3450
                            It is Fake, can you please explain what the ban thing is all about. I really dont know. I'm assuming people get banned temporarily for various issues. What are some things that might get someone banned?
                            Bruce Leroy was banned for his last post here by staff.

If you go to the beginning of the thread "xmangrenin" was posting negatively about some of the claims. Suddenly, kyoshikomodo appears and we see this slight change to support of T.N.T.

They post from the same computer and one gets banned as a sock puppet.

Comment

files infected
                              Last edited by tasekat; 4/07/2008 6:38pm, .

Comment

If you've never posted here before, why is it that you are sharing a computer with two other sockpuppets?
                                Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.
                                "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
                                Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
                                Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
                                Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
                                Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
                                Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
                                I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
                                TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
                                ATTN TOM KAGAN
                                World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
                                Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
                                I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
                                Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X