• Show
Clear All

Steven Seagal is: Cockpuncher

The Onion Movie trailer

enjoy.

Oh man, that was hillarious.....

The Onion rocks.

Comment

I suddenly have the strange urge to buy that outfit...

Comment

I got to hand it to Steven...consciencly participating in a comedy in oposition to starring in one disguised as a serious movie! Whow!

Comment

CAREBEAR STARE

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcastro
            CAREBEAR STARE
            That care bear was not staring...

Comment

I want to see that movie. Not the Onion Movie, Cockpuncher.

Comment

Oh c'mon the onion is hysterical. I know i'll be renting that DVD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wHMaJ6AtNs

Comment

Cockpuncher.

Sounds like the life story of Pee Wee Herman.
                  SEANBABY:
                  "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Comment

For doing that, Seagal has just gone up a notch in my book.

He's on minus three notches now.

Comment

That WAS awesome! I seriously could watch a film lasting 2.5 hours punching bad guys to the balls.

Comment

UFC needs more cockpunching

Comment

Originally posted by Tofudog
                          UFC needs more cockpunching
                          I think they stockpiled enough from Keith Hackney vs Joe Son and George St Pierre vs Hughes to last a few more years.

Comment

Man, I saw the title and thought Seagal was kote gaeshied by the dick or something like that.
                            Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

CockPuncher should star a three year old girl or boy since they are experts in such arts! Christ, my nephew has discovered the effect of a well placed blow to that area and the subsequential laughter and shift of atention towards him...so you can figure out the rest!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X