X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kismasher
    replied
    Originally posted by The Question
    Today, I almost lost a pair of goggles to piss. Again. I wasn't even shadowboxing. I am forced to conclude that shadowboxing is was the direct cause of piss goggles. I will therefore resume bathroom boxing.
    maybe its time you accepted your fate as a watersport star

Leave a comment:

• Kempo Chris
    replied
    I fight imaginary people

Leave a comment:

• The Question
    replied
    Today, I almost lost a pair of goggles to piss. Again. I wasn't even shadowboxing. I am forced to conclude that shadowboxing is was the direct cause of piss goggles. I will therefore resume bathroom boxing.

Leave a comment:

• 7thSamurai
    replied
    I don't shadow box at work, but I see a lot of schizophrenics that do. It has something to do with their condition. We usually give them an Ativan to stop that crap.

Leave a comment:

• Whosthemaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Happy Panda
    I would like to be able to just start shadowboxing in public whenever I feel like it, but I would also like to not be a huge douchebag faggot. We all have to make sacrifices.
    If you are "Happy Panda", I guess it is just bigger than you. Accept it.

Leave a comment:

• The Question
    replied
    Originally posted by Happy Panda
    I would like to be able to just start shadowboxing in public whenever I feel like it, but I would also like to not be a huge douchebag faggot. We all have to make sacrifices.
    Ahhh, I remember back when I used to care what people think. Those were sad times for me. Must be tough for you.

Leave a comment:

• anguirus
    replied
    My apartment has a work out area with full length mirrors; I usually wait until no one is there and then shadow box in front of the mirrors. So technically yes, I do shadow box in public, but not in front of anyone.

Leave a comment:

• Drake LaMancha
    replied
    [quote=3moose1]Haha no, dude, not at all, honestly.

I don't get upset, and i was just jesting back, if i sounded upset, i'm sorry

And lol, a large portion of my family is from the south, tennesee, missisippi, alabama, and such.

lol[/q
    no problem man glad to see someone with my sense of humor.

Leave a comment:

• Happy Panda
    replied

Leave a comment:

• h_sh_m
    replied
    i've been known to jump guard when i'm shadowboxing on the street corner.

Leave a comment:

• sprunghunt
    replied
    my 'day-off' workout is usually done outdoors. This involves a certain amount of punching the air mixed in with the pushups & situps to keep the arms moving. So I guess I shadowbox in public.
    It's not uncommon to see someone doing tai-chi in the same parks I go to so it's not exactly a shock to anyone going by to see me doing air punches with a few techniques thrown in.
    Last edited by sprunghunt; 3/09/2008 8:37pm, .

Leave a comment:

• Bhauk87
    replied
    I stretch with elbows at the gay guy 24 hr gym

Leave a comment:

• UpaLumpa
    replied
    Originally posted by Yojimbo1717
    I only shadow box in public because I want everyone to know what it is that I do...and because a TapouT shirt just isn't fkin enough.
    CSUCKS

Go ags.

Leave a comment:

• King Sleepless
    replied
    Originally posted by switchblade
    How can I wash it out if I have to shut it, sir?
    CAREBEAR STARE

Leave a comment:

• Frank White
    replied
    Sometimes when I'm drinking Jack Daniels out the bottle at Chuck E. Cheese, I rip off my shirt and practice my Tiger-Crane form. When I wake up, I usually see people staring at me like I'm nuts...

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X