Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kismasher
    replied
    no. but thank you for the funny story. i suppose the urinal smell didn't bother you so much due to your proclivity for penorz, amirite?

Leave a comment:

• Yojimbo1717
    replied
    I only shadow box in public because I want everyone to know what it is that I do...and because a TapouT shirt just isn't fkin enough.

Leave a comment:

• The Question
    started a topic Do you shadow box in public?

Do you shadow box in public?

Do you shadow box in public? Well, not necessarily in public, but outside the gym. For example when at work? When I was in school I used to practice kung fu forms and shit in the hallways between classrooms at midnight when I thought no one else was watching. I imagine this one time someone walked in while I was 360 degrees through a 540 kick.
    That shit is really queer, isn't it?

And today, I took a break to use the bathroom and started shadowboxing in front of the mirror. I still had my goggles on my head. I was practicing slipping, bobbing and weaving. I slipped, I bobbed, I weaved, I weaved too hard. My goggles flew off my head and straight into the urinal. Straight into the fucking urinal. I'm done with this shit. Besides, it's extremely gay.

Any similar experiences? No?

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X