Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Question
    replied
    There was also this one time I was sidekicking towards the door of the bathroom and my boss walked in. Luckily I pulled it down and pretended I was walking/losing my footing before he got all confused and started questioning my constitution and shit.

Originally posted by SBG-ape
    goggles?
    Dude, lab goggles. You know that song "she blinded me with science"? Yeah, that's what the fuck happens when you don't wear your goggles.
    Originally posted by El Macho
    Dude! What the fuck? Why are so fucking gay? What the fuck man???
    Dude, dude, why you gotta go and play me like that, man?

Leave a comment:

• ignatzami
    replied
    My old WC buddy Tony, a group of friends, and I used to get together at IHOP every Friday night for coffee. Tony and I used to do Chi Sau in the parking lot whenever anyone went out for a smoke.

Another friend and myself used to meet up in the back parking lot of a Denny's to train Kali. Good times, good times.

Leave a comment:

• pittfrog
    replied
    I've done Kali drills against a tree while watching my son play at the playground, but only for 2 minutes. I was too embarrassed to continue.

Leave a comment:

• Vaxoin
    replied
    Originally posted by gavD
    I do it all the time. I barely even realise I'm doing it sometimes.
    I only realize I'm doing it when my wife pokes me and says, "Not in public, you're embarassing me." Then again, I'm not sure if that's shadowboxing or me just getting frisky.

Leave a comment:

• ignatzami
    replied
    I shadow box in the car, in class, while coding, while eating, I've done kali drills with a butter knife while sitting at IHOP, I've done Wing Chun forms in the shower, I've thrown people with O-Goshi as a form of greeting, I have a friend, an old WC classmate and we still chainpunch at each other whenever we see each other. I've gone for a double leg in public on people from my gym. Yeah, I love this stuff.

Leave a comment:

• bitparity
    replied
    You know the goggles.... they do nothing... Just FYI

Leave a comment:

• 3moose1
    replied
    Yeah, i broke my bathroom mirror shadow boxing one time...

Leave a comment:

• Teh El Macho
    replied
    Originally posted by The Question
    Do you shadow box in public? Well, not necessarily in public, but outside the gym. For example when at work? When I was in school I used to practice kung fu forms and shit in the hallways between classrooms at midnight when I thought no one else was watching. I imagine this one time someone walked in while I was 360 degrees through a 540 kick.
    That shit is really queer, isn't it?

And today, I took a break to use the bathroom and started shadowboxing in front of the mirror. I still had my goggles on my head. I was practicing slipping, bobbing and weaving. I slipped, I bobbed, I weaved, I weaved too hard. My goggles flew off my head and straight into the urinal. Straight into the fucking urinal. I'm done with this shit. Besides, it's extremely gay.

Any similar experiences? No?
    Dude! What the fuck? Why are so fucking gay? What the fuck man???

Leave a comment:

• illegalusername
    replied
    Originally posted by SBG-ape
    goggles?
    Rape goggles.

Leave a comment:

• gavD
    replied
    I do it all the time. I barely even realise I'm doing it sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• Crozier
    replied
    Done it plenty myself.
    First time out on the night-club dance floors I threw some boxing footwork around..... You can imagine I'm not a great dancer...
    Then again it lets people know what you do to pass the time :qgaraduat

Leave a comment:

• SBG-ape
    replied
    goggles?

Leave a comment:

• h_sh_m
    replied
    anyone who says no is lying.

Leave a comment:

• cooper_543
    replied
    I used to imagine shooting on people who looked like tools, and alot of times I'd find myself half-feigning high attacks and then lurching forward on whatever leg was in front. My girlfriend and my sister in law have both caught me shadow boxing at home, which is pretty embarressing since I've never taken any stand up arts other than kiddie TKD and some krotty. My bjj school closed down after I had only four months of classes, so I have a hard enough time shooting in real life, but I probably looked like I had tourettes or cerebral palsy or something walking/jerking around campus like that.

Leave a comment:

• DON'T SH*T ME !
    replied
    I hope you left the goggles in the urinal !!!

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X