No announcement yet.

Do you shadow box in public?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to be a Shameless Public Shadowboxer, especially with my friends while drinking in public places, and have even practiced Kata in my college campus.
    Then I noticed that, meanwhile in high school times ,that got me laid a few times (also beaten), the ratio showoff/get laid was falling into negatives as time of growing up an settle down was coming.

So I had to start imagining katas, combos and techniques inside my head, when chatting was boring or music too loud for conversation. Its like having awaken sexual fantasies (I guess/hope), when it arrives to the best you wake up in a boner and cant stand up.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake LaMancha
      actually Moose you are mistaken the hillbilly region is the ozark and appalachian mountain areas eg.missourri,arkansas.tennesee,and illinois.nebraska is more like yokel and they don't raise dairy cows here it'sbeef cattle but honestly after this I am not responding anymore on the subject because I have more pressing matters and I think you are getting upset and I was just joking back.I'd much rather continue verbaling abusing ashita kim than you.:ninjadanc
      Haha no, dude, not at all, honestly.

I don't get upset, and i was just jesting back, if i sounded upset, i'm sorry

And lol, a large portion of my family is from the south, tennesee, missisippi, alabama, and such.

lol

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
      http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
      3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
      I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
      That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
      Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
      I agree with moosey

Comment

Sometimes in a grocery line I'll start to think about punching combos and start shadow boxing without knowing I'm doing it. When I snap out of it, I usually see people staring at me like I'm nuts...

Comment

Sometimes when I'm drinking Jack Daniels out the bottle at Chuck E. Cheese, I rip off my shirt and practice my Tiger-Crane form. When I wake up, I usually see people staring at me like I'm nuts...

Comment

Originally posted by switchblade
            How can I wash it out if I have to shut it, sir?
            CAREBEAR STARE

Comment

Originally posted by Yojimbo1717
              I only shadow box in public because I want everyone to know what it is that I do...and because a TapouT shirt just isn't fkin enough.
              CSUCKS

Go ags.

Comment

I stretch with elbows at the gay guy 24 hr gym

Comment

my 'day-off' workout is usually done outdoors. This involves a certain amount of punching the air mixed in with the pushups & situps to keep the arms moving. So I guess I shadowbox in public.
                  It's not uncommon to see someone doing tai-chi in the same parks I go to so it's not exactly a shock to anyone going by to see me doing air punches with a few techniques thrown in.
                  Last edited by sprunghunt; 3/09/2008 8:37pm, .

Comment

i've been known to jump guard when i'm shadowboxing on the street corner.

Comment

I would like to be able to just start shadowboxing in public whenever I feel like it, but I would also like to not be a huge douchebag faggot. We all have to make sacrifices.

Comment

[quote=3moose1]Haha no, dude, not at all, honestly.

I don't get upset, and i was just jesting back, if i sounded upset, i'm sorry

And lol, a large portion of my family is from the south, tennesee, missisippi, alabama, and such.

lol[/q
                        no problem man glad to see someone with my sense of humor.

Comment

My apartment has a work out area with full length mirrors; I usually wait until no one is there and then shadow box in front of the mirrors. So technically yes, I do shadow box in public, but not in front of anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Panda
                            I would like to be able to just start shadowboxing in public whenever I feel like it, but I would also like to not be a huge douchebag faggot. We all have to make sacrifices.
                            Ahhh, I remember back when I used to care what people think. Those were sad times for me. Must be tough for you.
                            Originally posted by Goju - joe
                            being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Panda
                              If you are "Happy Panda", I guess it is just bigger than you. Accept it.

Comment

I don't shadow box at work, but I see a lot of schizophrenics that do. It has something to do with their condition. We usually give them an Ativan to stop that crap.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X