Do you shadow box in public?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LThornton
    (who are a step up from the 'LOOK HOW STRAIGHT I AM!!!!' guys).
    those guys are closet cock lovers though...

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
    I agree with moosey

Comment

No, mostly because I don't like the inevitable attention. I'm quiet like that. I see my douchebag co-worker bragging about his rebreakable board for ATA TKD class, I keep my mouth shut. Same thing with shadowboxing. I don't need people thinking I'm a poser.

Comment

Shadow Boxing in public is A.O.K. As long as no one is looking. Some of you may disagree, well let's face it, it's not as gay as posting it on youtube.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSFvAE7tTrk name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSFvAE7tTrk type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Wow, to look gay and suck tremendously at it. That's a new low.

Comment

Originally posted by Demon Eyes
          Wow, to look gay and suck tremendously at it. That's a new low.
          That is so wrong. On the gay scale of 1-10, that dude is probably approaching 18.
          Originally posted by Goju - joe
          being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

Originally posted by 3moose1
            those guys are closet cock lovers though...
            Yeah, and if they come out, they often transition into the "LOOK HOW GAY I AM" types. You just can't win.

Comment

I used to do katas and spar at the city parkwhen I was in kenpo it only got me laughed at twice and in afight once.well not really a fight a smart ass yeled can you fight your way out of a paper bag?To which I responded I don't know put one over me.
              He came over I kicked his shin kneed his groin and elbowed his throat(by mistake was aiming for his face).He and his buddy decided I could get out of a paper bag and he started being a bud and he taught(rather tried teachin me)greco wrestling.

Comment

Originally posted by LThornton
                Yeah, and if they come out, they often transition into the "LOOK HOW GAY I AM" types. You just can't win.
                damn. lose lose situation.

I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                I agree with moosey

Comment

Originally posted by Drake LaMancha
                  I used to do katas and spar at the city parkwhen I was in kenpo it only got me laughed at twice and in afight once.well not really a fight a smart ass yeled can you fight your way out of a paper bag?To which I responded I don't know put one over me.
                  He came over I kicked his shin kneed his groin and elbowed his throat(by mistake was aiming for his face).He and his buddy decided I could get out of a paper bag and he started being a bud and he taught(rather tried teachin me)greco wrestling.
                  Did you two live happily ever after, while waiting for gay marriage to become legal?

I agree with moosey

Comment

I love throwing spinning back kicks and jabs 2 inches from the faces of the guys who don't speak English at work.

They're down with it.

Comment

Did you two live happily ever after, while waiting for gay marriage to become legal?
                      no he told me he met a really nice bottom named Moose:happy10:

Comment

Originally posted by Drake LaMancha
                        no he told me he met a really nice bottom named Moose:happy10:
                        a really nice what named moose?

stfu with your nebraska speak, go marry your dairy cows :p

I agree with moosey

Comment

CAREBEAR STARE

Comment

a really nice what named moose?

stfu with your nebraska speak, go marry your dairy cows :p
                            bottom=catcher not pitcher aka the bitch:englishmo
                            Last edited by Drake LaMancha; 3/06/2008 6:16pm, .

Comment

No I don't shadow box in public.

The ?...do your lab partners tell you that you smell like a urinal. What with those goggles and all...
                              "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Lily
                                The ?...do your lab partners tell you that you smell like a urinal. What with those goggles and all...
                                Goggles are like $5 a pop. Those motherfuckers got tossed. I hit up the supply room, because that's how I roll.
                                Originally posted by Goju - joe
                                being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X