Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sempaiman
    replied
    Sometimes in a grocery line I'll start to think about punching combos and start shadow boxing without knowing I'm doing it. When I snap out of it, I usually see people staring at me like I'm nuts...

Leave a comment:

• 3moose1
    replied
    Originally posted by Drake LaMancha
    actually Moose you are mistaken the hillbilly region is the ozark and appalachian mountain areas eg.missourri,arkansas.tennesee,and illinois.nebraska is more like yokel and they don't raise dairy cows here it'sbeef cattle but honestly after this I am not responding anymore on the subject because I have more pressing matters and I think you are getting upset and I was just joking back.I'd much rather continue verbaling abusing ashita kim than you.:ninjadanc
    Haha no, dude, not at all, honestly.

I don't get upset, and i was just jesting back, if i sounded upset, i'm sorry

And lol, a large portion of my family is from the south, tennesee, missisippi, alabama, and such.

lol

Leave a comment:

• frikifu
    replied
    I used to be a Shameless Public Shadowboxer, especially with my friends while drinking in public places, and have even practiced Kata in my college campus.
    Then I noticed that, meanwhile in high school times ,that got me laid a few times (also beaten), the ratio showoff/get laid was falling into negatives as time of growing up an settle down was coming.

So I had to start imagining katas, combos and techniques inside my head, when chatting was boring or music too loud for conversation. Its like having awaken sexual fantasies (I guess/hope), when it arrives to the best you wake up in a boner and cant stand up.

Leave a comment:

• capt. moroni
    replied
    Bathroom breaks at work are a great time to shadowbox. I do it all the time.

Leave a comment:

• kekekeke
    replied
    Well I usually don't do it in public. Sometimes I do in the gym between sets of squats of deadlifts just to loosen up my body a bit. I hope I don't look like a huge prick.

I mostly do it in the lift/elevator when no one is around.

Leave a comment:

• Drake LaMancha
    replied
    Originally posted by 3moose1
    Sorry i don't speak hillbilly.

Maybe i should become involved romantically with m ycousin, then i would understand your strange lingo? lol

Fo sho.
    actually Moose you are mistaken the hillbilly region is the ozark and appalachian mountain areas eg.missourri,arkansas.tennesee,and illinois.nebraska is more like yokel and they don't raise dairy cows here it'sbeef cattle but honestly after this I am not responding anymore on the subject because I have more pressing matters and I think you are getting upset and I was just joking back.I'd much rather continue verbaling abusing ashita kim than you.:ninjadanc

Leave a comment:

• Jim_Jude
    replied
    Originally posted by The Question
    Dude, dude. Lab goggles. Lab fucking goggles. Do you have any idea how much catching some chemical shit in your eye hurts? I don't, because I always wear my fucking goggles.

Naruto doesn't wear goggles. Uchiha Obita does, or rather did, before he got all killed and crushed and shit. I don't see what's wrong with practicing your shit at work when you're bored. Yes, it is a little nerdy and gay and shit, but whatever, you know.
    Training outside of class or just playing around is fine, hey you got passion. All those gay Gracies like to play BJJ at the beach when they should be surfing or scamming on all those hot Brazilian bubble butts, so what's the prob-rem???

& whomever thinks that lab goggles are gay, they've obviously not heard teh g4y erupting from some tuff dude as he runs screaming for the eyewash station... now THAT'S G4Y !!!

Too G4y for Goggles...

Leave a comment:

• Jim_Jude
    replied
    Originally posted by Yojimbo1717
    I only shadow box in public because I want everyone to know what it is that I do...and because a TapouT shirt just isn't fkin enough.

WE'VE GOT "NEW SIG" SIGN!!!

Leave a comment:

• Augusto
    replied
    The shadows stalk me, even in public.

Shadowboxing in my case, isn't a method to practice fighting, but a strife for sanity.

Leave a comment:

• Frank White
    replied
    How can I wash it out if I have to shut it, sir?

Leave a comment:

• King Sleepless
    replied
    Originally posted by switchblade
    Iaido is LARPing.
    You shut your dirty whore lying mouth and wash it out.

Leave a comment:

• Frank White
    replied
    Shadowboxing is a training method to practice fighting.

Iaido is LARPing.

Leave a comment:

• vigilus
    replied
    So shadowboxing is like pretending your fighting someone but no one is there?

Isn't that LARPING?

Leave a comment:

• P-Dub
    replied
    International House of Pancakes.

Leave a comment:

• Whosthemaster
    replied
    Originally posted by ignatzami
    I've done kali drills with a butter knife while sitting at IHOP
    What's IHOP?

Same here, I've done them with my keychain (it has a ring similar to a karambit), box cutter, drawing pencils, that machine you use to cut the turkey in Christmas...

I love normal shadowboxing as well. When riding my bike listening to the Rocky soundtrack in my mp3 player, I would throw some jabs and straights just for the joy of it. When Gonna Fly Now reaches it's climax I would even celebrate like Rocky himself when he gets to the top of the steps of the Philadelfia Museum of Art, arms high in the air and all.

It must be a funny sight. If anyone ever saw someone doing this in a bicycle in the shore of the Copacabana Beach, it was me.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X