Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flying techniques: BJJ and rear mount

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDBrdl2sZWs

You can get as uncomfortable as you want, but we're going to do this.

We're going to discuss the merits of being able to get mount while flying. Ready, get set, go.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...13125663046285
    In summation your argument denotes a lack of intellectual honesty on your part. It is my contention that this matter would best be solved with fisticuffs. I believe I will be victorious in this regard.

Comment

Take the back!!!!!

Comment

Ultimate April Fools Day prank: " Haha! We're not gonna grab you!"

Anyway, this vid has inspired me. I'm going to create the world's first and only flying MMA league. That idea's much better than that under-water MMA league idea I had. Maybe I can even make a flying Octagon.
        Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

How about a zero-gravity MMA league? Of course, you could only have 30 second rounds on a puke-bucket flight. That, or pay the money to the russkies to launch 'em into space and do it on the space station.

Yes, I've read Streetlethal and the rest of the trilogy.

Too bad that South Park episode wasn't true and you couldn't just pay the Mexicans a few hundred to go into orbit.

Comment

I have an even better idea: Underground MMA. Not as in secret MMA; literally underground. Let's see how people fight when they're buried under tons and tons of soil.
            Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by bad credit
              How about a zero-gravity MMA league? Of course, you could only have 30 second rounds on a puke-bucket flight. That, or pay the money to the russkies to launch 'em into space and do it on the space station.
              Pretty much only grappling would be effective in this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by UpaLumpa
                zero-g would be the one situation where all the kung fu larpers would be able to do their 30 foot flying kicks...

I'm in.
                In summation your argument denotes a lack of intellectual honesty on your part. It is my contention that this matter would best be solved with fisticuffs. I believe I will be victorious in this regard.

Comment

Originally posted by bad credit

Yes, I've read Streetlethal and the rest of the trilogy.

Too bad that South Park episode wasn't true and you couldn't just pay the Mexicans a few hundred to go into orbit.
                  I read Streetlethal too.

Nullboxing rules!!!!!

Comment

No sir, this is a job for a ninja.

Comment

Clearly you've never done underwater wrestling. It's damn near impossible. Once I hit an armdrag, and once a duckunder. Aside from that, nothing's possible.

Comment

[late]Fuck me, that insane fucker just jumped out of a plane without a damn parachute![/late]
                        Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
                        Bhagavad Gita 11:32

Comment

Originally posted by socratic
                          [late]Fuck me, that insane fucker just jumped out of a plane without a damn parachute![/late]
                          WRC driver Travis Pastrana.

He's alright, but he screams like a girl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsLllQznkG8

Comment

Did that guy jump out of a plane without a prachute? Seriously? Are you kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me? Do people do that kind of shit often? What the fuck, man?
                            Originally posted by Goju - joe
                            being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcastro
                              WRC driver Travis Pastrana.

He's alright, but he screams like a girl:
                              Oh my god, that deer got fucked up.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                              http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                              3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
                              I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                              That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                              Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                              I agree with moosey

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X