Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revenge of the Belgium Ninjer... I feel so ashamed

Hello Everybody,

A few weeks ago i wrote about being attacked by a mcdojo ninjere while going to the movies

Thread "Belgium McDojo Ninja strikes again"
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...27#post1701627

Well the story continious:
    Last sunday i was in the bar "Orient" at the old market. At 1 o'clock in the evening someone tapped me on my shoulder. When i turned around it was my moviecomplex ninjer that wanted a rematch ( witch is real weird because he attacked me in public and not in a competition) but wathever. I was getting bored with him and finally agreed but when i asked if i had to go to his club or he would come to mine, he said that he wanted to fight right away. I didn't want that because i didn't want to get thrown out of the bar ( a lot of beautiful girls there).
    But what he did do then made my jaw hit the ground with surprise, after he challenged me he started to do a warming-up and stretch routine in front of my eyes. How strupid can one person be! So when he grabed his own wrist to perform an aikido-like stretch of the wrist i just sucker punched him in the face with a hook, that was what we would call a sledgehammerblow ( no name of a technique but a blow were you would throw all your weight, force and hate in). Ninjer went down hard and this time he was K.O.ed.
    The bouncer who witnessed all of this just trew him outside the bar and i went back to perform some chit-chat with a girl who was there and that i liked.

I really don't know what I've done wrong in a preavesily life that i got a ninjer as nemesis in this life but it had to be something really really bad.

If he doesn't get the point now and he comes back for a third time I'm going to use a hockeymask, a chainsaw, a sixpack of beer and him to have some fun.
    Originally posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Originally posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Originally posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly:

I dont know whether to applaud or condemn you. I would of chosen sucker punch to the gut but I guess your way worked just as well.

I would be wary though, this guy might just jump you next time with a katana.

Whilst I couldnt reccomend warm ups enough I feel he should of warmed up pre challenge. Unless he actually thought they were gonna impress you. To much DBZ I think.
    Check out my blog!:

http://jadonbjj.blogspot.com/

Comment

I am typing this reply after cleaning up the mouthful of tea i sprayed over my keyboard.

Just watch the shadows mate lol

Comment

You'll be receiving shurikens to your back in the near future mate!!

Comment

Sounds like your pressure point strike was effective.
          Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

you should watch yourself in dark alleyways and comic book conventions now.....teh ninjers will be l00king fer yous'

Comment

Originally posted by Zendokan
              So when he grabed his own wrist to perform an aikido-like stretch of the wrist i just sucker punched him in the face with a hook, that was what we would call a sledgehammerblow ( no name of a technique but a blow were you would throw all your weight, force and hate in). Ninjer went down hard and this time he was K.O.ed.
              If he was stupid enough to do that in front of you, he deserved more of a beating than you gave him.
              Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Next time, grab his wrist.

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Modern day Indiana Jones.

The punch is called a "haymaker" in English.
                  Sumus extra manum tuam.

Comment

you're lucky you hit him when you did if he got warmed up he would've torn you asunder with his deadly nerve strikes (sarcasm), the sad part is I don't doubt this story.

Comment

Just as an aside, would anyone think it a good idea to report this? Would the police even take this seriously? That's twice already, what if he does actively seek you out the third time and you hurt him (because I really doubt its going to be the other way around).
                      "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Dude, you just fell for the ninjer play dead routine. He was just sussing out your moves. Next time , he will be ready!

Comment

Originally posted by PizDoff
                          Sounds like your pressure point strike was effective.
                          Well, the best pressure point is the face.
                          I'm picturing you drooling onto the keyboard as you type, one eye rotating independent of the other as your hands mash the keys. - Sophist

Comment

Though the story of him stretching out rite in front of you is mildly amusing......any person who throws a sucker punch is a douche bag IMO!

Comment

Originally posted by Jadonblade
                              I dont know whether to applaud or condemn you. I would of chosen sucker punch to the gut but I guess your way worked just as well.

I once shovelhooked a guy in the gut after he had had a lot of lager, I found out about his lager intake as he threw up on me after I hit him.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X