Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teh El Macho
    This thread is making me so confused

*** looks in horror at the hand as it bends at the wrist in an uncontrollable ghayish way ***
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=w1WEHx7l0XA&feature=related

Edit: If I were better I could come up with a poem to put here, but I'll settle for this video to mock TeM new found ghayness.:tongue3:
    Last edited by Kentucky Fried Chokin; 2/28/2008 7:03pm, .

Comment

Gleaming shell of an outworn lie; fable of Right divine --
      You gained your crowns by heritage, but Blood was the price of mine.
      The throne that I won by blood and sweat, by Crom, I will not sell
      For promise of valleys filled with gold, or threat of the Halls of Hell!

When I was a fighting-man, the kettle-drums they beat,
      The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
      But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
      With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back.

What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie?
      I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky.
      The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing;
      Rush in and die, dogs -- I was a man before I was a king.

Comment

Originally posted by Teh El Macho
        This thread is making me so confused

*** looks in horror at the hand as it bends at the wrist in an uncontrollable ghayish way ***
        If this thread is doing it, that's just scary. You're susceptible....
        "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
        ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
        ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
        ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Comment

I'm fabulous!
          Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

Maybe we should all just start posting websites of dojos in our individual local areas...that all feature chubby instructors.
            Real Join Date: Nov. 2003

Originally posted by Dilbert
            "Driving without blood is surprisingly difficult."

Comment

I found a fat teacher who teaches TKD immediately after my mma class. Huuuge beer belly. What about overweight "senior " students, would that put people off going to clubs?

Comment

I think I just lost a pound or two laughing at KhorneliusPraxx's avatar.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X