Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cell-Phones Are Lethal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Cell-Phones Are Lethal

    Made the mistake of browsing through an MA mag on the way home today. Starting to, anyway. Letter-to-the-editor section had an offering from one George Dillman, of Reading, PA. Seems the mag had had an article in a previous issue about everyday items that can be used as weapons.

    According to Dillman, the article made a fatal omission: apparently, cell-phones are really effective when used against pressure-points. I wouldn't know, since my MA knowledge is limited, I hate cells and never carry mine if I can help it, and pressure-point-stuff has never worked on me. Never got past the "letters" section before returning the publication to the rack.

    I just thought I'd let y'all know. Your cell is your ticket to survival against an attacker.

    In expert hands, it's deadly.

    Really.

    No, really.

    #2
    At first I thought this was going to be about brain tumors.

    That's actually probably the best way to use them in defense. Give them to your attacker in the hopes they will use the cell phone, putting them in mortal danger for brain tumors!!! They'll never see it coming.

    Comment


      #3
      If he was talking about one of these fuckers he'd have a point:



      Not so much good for pressure points, there's nothing like good old fashioned blunt force trauma though.
      Last edited by Lu Tze; 2/22/2008 10:00pm, .

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by KenshinBt10
        At first I thought this was going to be about brain tumors.

        That's actually probably the best way to use them in defense. Give them to your attacker in the hopes they will use the cell phone, putting them in mortal danger for brain tumors!!! They'll never see it coming.

        #1 on the SWP weapons-training syllabus: possible carcinogens.

        Deadly example: duelling cigarettes at ten paces (also known in the U.K. as "fag-fighting").

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Lu Tze
          If he was talking about one of these fuckers he'd have a point:



          Not so much good for pressure points, more like good old fashioned blunt force trauma.
          Or maybe he's taking the "katana" and "razr" literally. Wouldn't surprise me.

          Comment


            #6
            dude, as long as you have a brick type phone, not a flip, they are good weapons.

            i've been hit and have seen people hit with those things. my friend had to get stitches on his skull from a cellphone. they work as well as those kubiton things.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Vieux Normand
              #1 on the SWP weapons-training syllabus: possible carcinogens.

              Deadly example: duelling cigarettes at ten paces (also known in the U.K. as "fag-fighting").
              Our advanced black belt curriculum teaches you how to give people cancer. it's called carcin-do.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by vinhthekid
                dude, as long as you have a brick type phone, not a flip, they are good weapons.

                i've been hit and have seen people hit with those things. my friend had to get stitches on his skull from a cellphone. they work as well as those kubiton things.

                So--people still commonly carry brick phones? Oh well, in that case...

                Comment


                  #9
                  A SD company makes stun-guns that are disguised as cell-phones. I'm not too sure how that would be useful. Other than having a less intimidating effect on an attacker and the chance that you might confuse your stun-phone for your real cell-phone, what makes it different from a regular stun gun?
                  Dan Severn loves raping people.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjDKrK3uJgg

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Your keys are better (and cheaper).

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Marrt
                        KO somebody by pitching a cell? Shuriken...can't you?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          ... im poor son, my cellphone is still kind of a brick.

                          and dude, when i say brick, i mean sidekicks count, as long as it's not like a razor or one of those really thin flip phones, those shits HURT when you get hit with one. they also break, but that's beside the point.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            well if u use ur cellphone liek a kubatan and hit him in the temple..it will do dmg. any object can be used as a weapon, take a pen and hit the dude in the temple or eye. Soem grl did that in my school (the pen thing) and got weapon charges. Other grl was in bad shape i heard (didnt see the aftermath cuz the deans came and everyone had to disperse and go to classes..that was like 5 yrs ago.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I used to do karate with a guy who got in a fight while he had his phone out. He smashed it on the other guy's head enroute to victory (although the phone suffered mortal wounds). We always used to razz him about practicing "cell-fone kata."

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X