"Redbelt" An MMA movie that might not suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palpatine is only reviled by faggots.

Look at it this way. There's one Sith Lord right, and thousands and thousands of Jedi... who are all looking for him. So where does the focus of all evil in the universe put his office? Next to the Jedi temple that's where. Know why? Cause he doesn't give a fuck.

He even had a sign out front. What a guy.

Comment

this actually looks decent.

but i'm still gonna wait for it to make it to the dollar theater...i rarely shell out the 30 bucks for the normal theatre...

Comment

Originally posted by Lu Tze
        Palpatine is only reviled by faggots.

Look at it this way. There's one Sith Lord right, and thousands and thousands of Jedi... who are all looking for him. So where does the focus of all evil in the universe put his office? Next to the Jedi temple that's where. Know why? Cause he doesn't give a fuck.

He even had a sign out front. What a guy.
        Also, he totally kicked Yoda's ass.

Comment

Amen brotha.

Comment

What the hell are you nerds talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Razamataz
              What the hell are you nerds talking about?
              Motherf$*#ing Star Wars. It rules.

Comment

Originally posted by The Question
                Uhhhh... No. Not my style.

I think the other one might even be more entertaining.
                But it's CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!

Oh, and KICKASS Avatar, man. What anime is it from?

EDIT: WAIT WHAT!?!?! A STAR WARS THREAD I AM ALREADY NOT PRIVY TO???

Gentleman, you shame me. I am He, He who Knows Star Wars, He who Knows More Than AnyMan, He Who Can't Really Think of Anymore Fancy Titles But Is THE Star Wars Fanatic. Period.:new_silly
                Last edited by WorldWarCheese; 2/22/2008 12:03am, .

Comment

Did anyone see this earlier movie staring Chiwetel? Im not knockin him, he was spectacular in this and "Talk to Me." i couldn't find an easier loading trailer anywhere.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/mirama...boots/trailer/
                  Last edited by knutorious; 2/22/2008 3:15am, .

Comment

Originally posted by KenshinBt10
                    Also, he totally kicked Yoda's ass.
                    Yeah and then he got thrown like a bitch down the reactor core chute by one-arm former-Emo Vader, squealing like Urkel from "Family Matters". Bad ass with a ghey end..... weeeeaaak!!!! :gay:

Comment

Originally posted by Teh El Macho
                      Oh man, if that goes on the air, you'll be reviled forever, like Palpatine dude!

I would have a mansion built to scale in the shape of the Death Star

Comment

Originally posted by Teh El Macho
                        WTF? Is that shit plotted in some post-apocalyptic future, a-la Mad Max or "Escape from NY"? Man, Phil Elmore must be bouncing his marbles off looking at that plot.

Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by WorldWarCheese
                          But it's CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!

Oh, and KICKASS Avatar, man. What anime is it from?

EDIT: WAIT WHAT!?!?! A STAR WARS THREAD I AM ALREADY NOT PRIVY TO???

Gentleman, you shame me. I am He, He who Knows Star Wars, He who Knows More Than AnyMan, He Who Can't Really Think of Anymore Fancy Titles But Is THE Star Wars Fanatic. Period.:new_silly
                          The avatar is from Black Lagoon. One of the hottest, most stylish productions from 2007. Absolutely beautiful.

As for fancy Star Wars titles:

Star Wars Episode 7: Sith Rapes Jedi

Comment

I will be checking out Black Lagoon then, thank you (Is it anything like Noir? That was a badass anime too)

The problem with the Sith is that in EU they are total bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by WorldWarCheese
                              I will be checking out Black Lagoon then, thank you (Is it anything like Noir? That was a badass anime too)
                              Dear lord, no. I did not like Noir very much. It was a bit too repetetive for my taste. Black Lagoon had more style, blood and sex.

Comment

Chiwetel Ejiofor
                                Is a pretty f%&ing good actor, especially when you consider he has played a kick ass bad guy in Serenity and a transvestite in Kinky Boots.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X