No announcement yet.

"Redbelt" An MMA movie that might not suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm loving the gymkata escape the main character does from that sub at the end of the trailer.

Comment

I think I just saw the whole film with just watching the trailer.

Comment

As cool as this movie could be. I'm going to go ahead and say it'll probably not be that great.

Comment

Originally posted by The Question
          Uhhhh... No. Not my style.

I think the other one might even be more entertaining.
          Seriously?

One has a solid plot (by an Oscar-nominated writer) and Randy Couture. The other has the Karate Kid's plot and guys who didn't get callbacks for The Hills. And people wonder why Hollywood puts out worse shit year after year.

:merror:

Comment

Originally posted by bodar
            Seriously?

One has a solid plot (by an Oscar-nominated writer) and Randy Couture. The other has the Karate Kid's plot and guys who didn't get callbacks for The Hills. And people wonder why Hollywood puts out worse shit year after year.

:merror:
            It seems to be pretentious and doesn't have nearly enough head bussin'. If it's about MMA, I want to see blood and urine. And titties.
            Last edited by The Question; 2/15/2008 1:11pm, .

Comment

My marbles tingled in excitement at the possibilty of a MMA-based movie that doesn't suck marbles!!!

Comment

Here's the movie site:

http://www.sonyclassics.com/redbelt/

Comment

MARBLES, MARBLES, MARBLES!

Comment

Man.

You guys have lost your marbles.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent.Paranoia
                      As cool as this movie could be. I'm going to go ahead and say it'll probably not be that great.

Yeah, I agree. I think the title of the thread says it all. Not sucking is as high as this movie will probably go.

Comment

Looks like a straight to video movie that is going to suck.

Comment

I think the part you are all missing is the marbles.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulgar42Ox
                            Looks like a straight to video movie that is going to suck.
                            No, man. A cast like that will NOT go straight to video....... regardless of how shitty it is

An Example: Snakes on a Plane. It only had Samuel L. Jackson, but that kept it from going STRAIGHT to the fucking 5$ bin of Blockbuster

Comment

After this movie they should change "Mixed Martial Arts" to "Mixed Marble Arts"

Comment

Originally posted by Tanhalen21
                                No, man. A cast like that will NOT go straight to video....... regardless of how shitty it is
                                I don't know... Chiwetel Ejiofor, Tim Allen, and Randy Couture all seem like perfect DTV fodder to me.

Also...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X