Ninja Needed to Fight Spartan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Needed to Fight Spartan!

This is from an Asian media Facebook group I'm a member of.

[Right now, I'm working on a TV pilot for called "The Deadliest Warrior". It's basically a show where they're going to take two warriors and pit them against each other and see who would win. They're going to test the strength of armor and weapons, put all that info into a computer and have the computer be the judge. Then there's going to be a final showdown between the two warriors. The pilot episode is going to be a Ninja vs. a Spartan. We found our Spartan but we're having trouble finding a Ninja. We're looking for someone Asian, over 18, has great martial arts skills (preferably Ninjitsu) and has great camera presence. If you know anyone or if you're able to post this on your site please have people contact me at [email protected].]

Sirc?

Comment

Asian people don't do Ninjitsu.

Comment

I vote the warrior that actually existed and fought in documented wars wins against imagination land covert ops.
        Check out my blog!:

http://jadonbjj.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Cuchulain
          Asian people don't do Ninjitsu.

Correction Asian people don't do Bujinkan. The Gebunkan and insturctors like Tanaka Fumon have many Japanese students.

Comment

Also, they FOUND A SPARTAN?! SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK?!

Comment

I predict this program will set new standards for historical accuracy.

Comment

I've made a few posts on that, we'll see what happens. I've been told that ninjas were trained to take on bigger opponents cuz he saw it on a tv documentary...

Who wants to bet it was Fight Science or Human Weapon?

Comment

Oh God, if I wasn't already on probation from Facebook I'd so want to troll that group.

Comment

Originally posted by WorldWarCheese
                    Oh God, if I wasn't already on probation from Facebook I'd so want to troll that group.

LoL, trolling too much on facebook? or just general asshat'edness?
                    In summation your argument denotes a lack of intellectual honesty on your part. It is my contention that this matter would best be solved with fisticuffs. I believe I will be victorious in this regard.

Comment

jb, get me onto this, fuck whoever you hafta but please, i want to be on this show.

Comment

this is getting deported to YMAS

Comment

Asian facebook media group?
                          Sumus extra manum tuam.

Comment

wait so is it spear and dollie vs. shuriken and katana?

Comment

Originally posted by Errant108
                              I've made a few posts on that, we'll see what happens. I've been told that ninjas were trained to take on bigger opponents cuz he saw it on a tv documentary...

Who wants to bet it was Fight Science or Human Weapon?
                              I take it that you're JB Jaeger?

I made a post... let's see how long before either
                              1) it gets deleted
                              2) an angry bujinkan member decides to challenge me via facebook

Asian facebook media group?
                              "Asians not brain-washed by media"- I had unwittingly accepted an invitation to this group a year ago.

*edit*
                              and I see that vinhthekid posted a little while before I did.
                              Last edited by ysc87; 2/12/2008 10:51pm, .
                              Punch Kick Choke MMA Blog

My Interview with Phrost! My Interview with SamboSteve!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X