First Post - let the flames Commence!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Post - let the flames Commence!

I've been a lurker on the site for god knows how long now and finally decided to register... Anyhow, here's where you guys rip me about my MA background etc:

I spent the vast majority of my martial arts studies in TCMA (Wu-Style Taichi for the most part) and eventually travelled to China to further my studies - at which point i realized how full of crap most Traditional Martial Arts are. These days I'm studying Judo, but am under no delusions about it being 'ideal' or even 'good' for self-defense, but I enjoy the competition aspect behind it...

That's about it... Except yeah, at one point (when i was 12) i thought Ashida Kim was cool... and i still hate myself for it.

Apparently you didn't lurk long enough to figure out the difference between YMAS and the newbie section.

Comment

go away we hate you. grrrrr

Comment

I don't see much to flame in your post, except many would disagree that judo can't be used for self defense.

That being said, this isn't Newbietown...so Cross-Collar choke yourself and die.

Comment

Fuck you, Judo's awesome.

And if you didn't lurk long enough to realize that your first post doesn't belong here then you'll either never "get it" and should be put down or you just didn't long enough, was too dumb to realize that and should be put down regardless. (And when I say "put down", yes I do indeed mean you should be killed).

Furthermore, just be saying "HAI GAIZ! I WUZ LURKER!" means:
          1. You lurker just long enough to know we tell people to lurk
          3. You didn't lurk long enough to know that it doesn't matter how long you lurk if you're still an ignorant dumbass at the end of it (What you are now)*

My recommendation:
          1. Stop Being a Dumbass
          2. Post in Newbietown 'till I forget I hate you
          3. Beg for my forgiveness
          This need not be in that order.

And if you even think about saying "Oh, Ha-ha! I guess this was flame time! Now it's over with! Ha-ha! I'm a funny little cunt" I will fuck your wife/girlfriend, take our love juices and force them down your throat with a turkey baster.

*I skipped 2, I figure since you skipped the "Stop being retarded" stage before posting I could skip a step too.

Comment

[QUOTE=Pugilist]I don't see much to flame in your post, QUOTE]

Give us time, we'll think of something

Comment

I mean, I'm sure if he keeps posting He will provide plenty of opportunities.

and like WWC said....Judo is the shit. What is better for self defense than hitting an attacker with the planet.

Comment

With a baseball bat. Im not talking about the little league ones either. Specially made steel bats (if they make them, Im not much into how new bats are made). There is something to be said about the sickening crack to your enemy's skull that just makes you feel THAT MUCH BETTER inside.

Comment

Originally posted by NuclearFist
                  With a baseball bat. Im not talking about the little league ones either. Specially made steel bats (if they make them, Im not much into how new bats are made). There is something to be said about the sickening crack to your enemy's skull that just makes you feel THAT MUCH BETTER inside.
                  I fucking hate you, but only because I think you're stupid.

Comment

The OP is a fag

Comment

Anyone who thinks Judo is worthless has obviously done too much Nipon Sake.

Comment

The OP is as dumb as a butt, and twice as ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
                          The OP is a fag
                          My hero

Comment

Originally posted by tokenshi
                            I've been a lurker on the site for god knows how long now and finally decided to register... Anyhow, here's where you guys rip me about my MA background etc:

I spent the vast majority of my martial arts studies in TCMA (Wu-Style Taichi for the most part) and eventually travelled to China to further my studies - at which point i realized how full of crap most Traditional Martial Arts are. These days I'm studying Judo, but am under no delusions about it being 'ideal' or even 'good' for self-defense, but I enjoy the competition aspect behind it...

That's about it... Except yeah, at one point (when i was 12) i thought Ashida Kim was cool... and i still hate myself for it.
                            Welcome to Bullshido! Tell us more about your Wu style Tai Chi. Also, what martial art do you currently train in and what are you planning on training in in the future?
                            Originally posted by Goju - joe
                            being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

Originally posted by The Question
                              Welcome to Bullshido! Tell us more about your Wu style Tai Chi. Also, what martial art do you currently train in and what are you planning on training in in the future?
                              Don't play nice with this one. He doesn't deserve it. He's a low level pissant that will try to chuckle off the little nasties we leave him here that he tried to avoid by saying "PLEASE! FLAME ME!", not realizing that reverse psychology only works when you're smart enough to use it proper (and I don't think this guy could masturbate without somehow giving himself a splinter) but will, behind the safety of his comput3r be sobbing into his 24 hour safety helmet with the realization that: No, no we don't love you.

Besides, he already said he does Judo right now (while curiously leaving it out of his style field, as if Judo's something to be ashamed of or something...) and openly claims it sucks or has little application while he trains in it.

Lemme ask you a sort of hypothetical math-y question, Question:
                              What do you get when you combine 1 Retard, 1 Retard Who Makes Dumbass Threads in the Wrong Place, 1 Forum where you CAN swear, and one large refrigerator box?

Spoiler:
                              Gangrape

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X