Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choked Annoying Fag Last Night

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Choked Annoying Fag Last Night

    This douchebag has been bugging me for awhile, he's my instructor's roomate and every time I'm at their house, he's in my face, pissing me off. This time, he started actually trying to hit me, which pissed me off more than he usually manages to, so I started blocking and feinting and he didn't stop, so I shot a double on him, took rear mount, and sunk the RNC. It took him a few seconds to really decide he was done, but he was slightly less annoying for the rest of the evening.

    BJJ wins again.

    #2
    Nah. You should have cut the tard's brakelines so he dies in fear and with as much pain as possible. Why choke him when his last moments in life could be spent sliding towards a large tree, slamming on the brakes screaming "shit! shit! shit! Oh Jesus Titty-F--king Christ I'm gonna' die!!!!"

    I hate douches.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

    Comment


      #3
      You know, I can think of one person (friend-of-a-friend) I'd genuinely like to do this to, but he's also so goddamn stinky that I'm unwilling to do it.

      Anyway. Dude must've known your background, so he was pretty much asking for what he got, from the sounds of it.

      Comment


        #4
        Why was he being such a prick towards you?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Omega's Bitch
          This douchebag has been bugging me for awhile, he's my instructor's roomate and every time I'm at their house, he's in my face, pissing me off. This time, he started actually trying to hit me, which pissed me off more than he usually manages to, so I started blocking and feinting and he didn't stop, so I shot a double on him, took rear mount, and sunk the RNC.
          Spoiler:




          It took him a few seconds to really decide he was done, but he was slightly less annoying for the rest of the evening.

          BJJ wins again.
          Congrats

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Odacon
            Why was he being such a prick towards you?
            Sexual tension IMO

            Comment


              #7
              Rear-mounted a fag.

              Guess he was just asking for it...

              Comment


                #8
                "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBwVlsa7_gs

                Why didn't you just punch him?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Vieux Normand
                  Rear-mounted a fag.

                  Guess he was just asking for it...
                  ...and apparently got what he wanted.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by jkdbuck
                    Nah. You should have cut the tard's brakelines so he dies in fear and with as much pain as possible. Why choke him
                    ...because he doesn't drive.

                    Originally posted by Odacon
                    Why was he being such a prick towards you?
                    It's his nature, he annoys almost everyone.

                    Originally posted by Joe
                    Sexual tension IMO
                    Probably.

                    Originally posted by switch
                    Why didn't you just punch him?
                    Potential consequences. He's my instructor's roomate.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by sempaiman
                      ...and apparently got what he wanted.
                      ...yeah, except for the warm mayonaise on his back.
                      SEANBABY:
                      "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Good work. I swear by the "when in doubt" motto.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Did you use a reverse catch-wrestling guard from the back to secure the position?
                          Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

                          https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Omega's Bitch
                            Choked Annoying Fag Last Night.
                            Did The Question cry about it afterwards ?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Dude what the fuck man. What the fuck.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X